View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Rock

7 25.00%
  • John Cena

21 75.00%
Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast
    If They Don't Spar Before The Match Together, This Will Be The Biggest Let Down Since

http://youtu.be/WCGH0hkrZiQ
    Words Starting With Caps Is My Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah, he's right up there with Megan Fox and Nicholas Cage. In case you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic. In saying that, Dwayne is marginally better then the two I mentioned but he's just average. What basis can you judge his acting on? The Rundown? The Tooth Fairy? Be Cool? Fast 5? Jesus, anyone would look good when cast with Vin Diesel and Paul Walker. They make the sets look like good actors.

He's capable. He's not the worst actor I've ever seen. But does that make him damn good? Hell no. Millions of people can act. The percentage of GREAT actors is about 3% of that.
    Have you seen Journey 3? I'm not a Rocky fan anymore but god, i won't see acting you like this!
    Seiko

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: You're all bitching again? Jesus, I thought this was Insane Championship Wrestling ... Not Jersey Shore!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Kryptonite is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Your sig gives kind of a rapey vibe

Blog Entries
    Bitch please, anyone who can act remotely realistic gets their own reality show nowadays - the numerous housewife shows, the Playboy girls, and the Jersey Shore.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THECHOSEN1_B-MCINTYRE23 View Post
    I said hurricane because it makes more sense then Jimmy Wang Yang, which I would prefer!
    For shame. How can you not embrace The Wang.

Anyway. Seems the score will finish 21-7 unless someone votes before the hour. Seems most people think John will win
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    So is the Rock suppose to appear on this weeks episode of Raw? Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So is the Rock suppose to appear on this weeks episode of Raw? Anyone know?
    We'll probably find out a few hours before Raw starts. WWE doesn't seem to advertise anything in advance anymore.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite View Post
    Have you seen Journey 3? I'm not a Rocky fan anymore but god, i won't see acting you like this!
    Ok, not sure what this sentence means. Were you juggling words and they just fell in that order? And isn't the movie Journey 2? (All this should add up to = sarcasm, but you can never be sure on the comp screen)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    We'll probably find out a few hours before Raw starts. WWE doesn't seem to advertise anything in advance anymore.
    Well I know The rock is suppose to be at every Raw except for one going into Wrestlemania, I just don't remember the one. Plus with how the WWE is and how Rock is, i wouldn't be surprised if he missed more than 1 or had to appear live via satellite or something

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Well I know The rock is suppose to be at every Raw except for one going into Wrestlemania, I just don't remember the one. Plus with how the WWE is and how Rock is, i wouldn't be surprised if he missed more than 1 or had to appear live via satellite or something
    Here is what has been confirmed for the Rock's RAW appearances leading to WM 28;

March 12, 2012 – Cleveland, OH
    March 26, 2012 – Atlanta, GA

Also I'd like to ask if anyone thought that the promo notes on Rock's wrist last Monday was scripted or not?

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Here is what has been confirmed for the Rock's RAW appearances leading to WM 28;

March 12, 2012 – Cleveland, OH
    March 26, 2012 – Atlanta, GA

Also I'd like to ask if anyone thought that the promo notes on Rock's wrist last Monday was scripted or not?
    I'm pretty sure the notes on the Rock's wrist was all part of the plan. It was simply done to make Cena look better, and also probably give him something new to talk about other than the same 'your not here' routine.