Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Rock

7 25.00%
  • John Cena

21 75.00%
Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    Shawn Michaels carried Cena through his match. If anything Shawn Michael made Cena look good not the other way around.

The Rock will tap? I don't think The Rock has ever taped out in a match. If Cena is going to win it will more then likely be by pinfall. Having The Rock tap would make him look weak. IF The Rock is going to lose they are going to make him look as strong as possible to not tarnish his legacy.

Also, they made The Rock look weak in his match with Brock Lesnar which was a horrible match. I mean Brock does one big move & it's over? Come on...
    Ok, first, the question was not who carried the match, but if Cena's opponent looked strong even in defeat. Shawn Michaels carried him, yes and even though he lost, he looked strong, and Shawn tapped out to the STF, he was so long in ti that showed he had courage, butt he hold was to strong, therefore Shawn looked strong and gave legitimacy to the hold.

Second, as a face the Rock tapped once to Chris Benoit (actually during the Brock-Rock feud) and as a heel before that, he tapped plenty of times and specially to Ken Shamrock, He lost the KOTR from 1998 by submission and he was the Intercontinental Champion.

Almost everyone (Except for The Undertaker, but truth be told, he has been pinned by the AA) has tapped to the STF of John Cena, HHH, HBK, Batista, Orton, etc.

And regarding The Rock looking weak against Lesnar, that is not true, the match was very even and in the end, the Rock did the job to make Brock look like a Monster, which he did, not completely clean but the Rock put Lesnar on The map, had the Rock won't that match, Lesnar wouldn't have been such a big deal back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiga View Post
    like i said before, improving his wrestling ability would be a start. there's no point for established stars to put him over and make him look like a big star when he's not going to change himself. it's a two way operation.
    Unfortunately that is not completely true, otherwise none would get a victory over a established veteran.

I would go with you there if this would have been addressed 5 years ago, but it hasn't, is not just John Cena being on a comfort zone right now, the WWE is promoting it, so in part for Cena to change, they need to actually push him to do so.
    Last edited by maar13; 04-07-2011 at 03:44 AM.

Truth of the matter, a title isn't needed. Just look at this year's Mania as the WHC title was the first match on the card. There is going to be other matches why does Cena/Rock or Taker/HHH need a title involved? It isn't like there isn't going to be any title matches. There can be a title match before or after either of those matches. I really don't get where you are going here on this because it's pretty pointless (no offense).

As for your second & third paragraphs. I see your points in them but anyways....
    Well, the whole card order of this years wm was just terrible and I have no clue what Vince was smoking. That whc match should have been the third to last match if not second. And the Snooki match before Taker/HHH was just wtf!

Anyways, my point is the main event in anything, wether it be wwe, boxing...ect should be just that, the main event. And when people think main event they think championship, or atleast I do. That's why I think either title has to be involved in one of the last two matches, mainly the main event. It just doesn't make sence to have your championship match not in the spotlight and it certainly doesn't make sence to have it as the opener. Otherwise what's the point in having it or having those particular guys involved with the title if you don't think they belong in the main event.
    that's just my opinion..

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Lol…you rant like a damn baboon.

I will try to answer your erratic & inane nut job rant.

1.) Do I know what most of the fans think? I never said I did but if you have been watching this whole damn build up & storyline? Which it seems you have not. It’s pretty obvious let alone the reaction from fans when they shook hands was not the most praised to say the least. Especially when The Rock began to compliment Cena at one point. It didn’t go over well. You must lack in awareness greatly or are just bad at piecing things together to make a fair assumption because that’s all it was you dunce.

2.) How have I picked all this up? How do I know how it’s going to be portrayed? Well, to begin I’ve been watching the build-up & the storyline to this very point now. Then I made an assumption or view how I see it. If you could comprehend what was said the hint in my statement is “coming across as” meaning making a speculated thought or view on how one sees it. I never said this & that is a fact or anything of such. But I guess you can’t seem to recognize the differences you cockeyed fool.

3.) How do I know Wrestlemania is going to be The Rock’s last match? I never said I did know. But anyone with some logic gets the feeling The Rock’s last match is going to be at Wrestlemania. Many have the notion it will be his last match. Come on…it is obvious this is The Rock’s last run in the WWE. You really have a problem figuring out things don’t you? No need to answer.

4.) Your favorite idiom? WTH? We are talking about expressions now? But then again, the word “idiom” has several meanings but I will digress in this absurd matter & your lame bickering. You can’t seem to put anything in the right context with this mind-numbing rant that shows your incomprehensibility in your lack of logic, understanding & just plain common sense. Plus, you can’t seem to recognize or apprehend differences between one’s view & a fact in things.

5.) How do I know this exactly? Well you numb sack, it was reported (even on the main site page) that the focal point at Wrestlemania 28 is being based around The Rock. It’s pretty obvious that it is (I guess you can’t grasp? But I should know that by now) especially since he’s in the main event match, he’s pretty much a lock to headline next year’s HOF let alone Wrestlemania 28 is in Miami, FL. Which word going around is WWE specifically picked Miami because of The Rock’s heavy involvement in next year’s Wrestlemania.

I don’t get where you think I’m attacking people or whatever you’re bitching about as I’m not. Last I checked dumbass, this is a forum were people share their thoughts & views with one & another. It’s called free speech you ignoramus. The only one with a mental problem or issues & delusional is you with such a misguided & sporadically misinterpreted & incomprehensible rant you piss ant. You have problems especially if you don’t like people sharing their thoughts & views. Get bent!

P.S. Here’s some advice. If you don’t like what certain people say or whatever your inane beef is? Then ignore it. It’s pretty simple & not hard to grasp. You should be able to understand that (hopefully).
    ummmm I think Mr T speaks for everyone in here

Last edited by Bodom; 04-07-2011 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maar13 View Post
    Ok, first, the question was not who carried the match, but if Cena's opponent looked strong even in defeat. Shawn Michaels carried him, yes and even though he lost, he looked strong, and Shawn tapped out to the STF, he was so long in ti that showed he had courage, butt he hold was to strong, therefore Shawn looked strong and gave legitimacy to the hold.

Second, as a face the Rock tapped once to Chris Benoit (actually during the Brock-Rock feud) and as a heel before that, he tapped plenty of times and specially to Ken Shamrock, He lost the KOTR from 1998 by submission and he was the Intercontinental Champion.

Almost everyone (Except for The Undertaker, but truth be told, he has been pinned by the AA) has tapped to the STF of John Cena, HHH, HBK, Batista, Orton, etc.

And regarding The Rock looking weak against Lesnar, that is not true, the match was very even and in the end, the Rock did the job to make Brock look like a Monster, which he did, not completely clean but the Rock put Lesnar on The map, had the Rock won't that match, Lesnar wouldn't have been such a big deal back then.
    To begin, I didn't know which match you were talking about because they faced each other twice but the one on RAW is the one everyone remembers which is were Shawn Michaels won. Also, Shawn was not happy with the match at Mania with him & Cena had. Actually, if I'm not mistaking HBK wasn't pleased with Cena after the match according to reports. Personally, IMO when guys tap out it just makes them look weak.

Now as for The Rock tapping out? As a face, I don't remember him ever tapping. I know he tapped out when Benoit attacked him from behind during their feud but it wasn't during a match. I can't remember Benoit ever beating The Rock cleanly. As far as a heel, you brought him up tapping out during his mid-card status to Ken Shamrock but what about when he was a pure main eventer? Granted, he wasn't a heel long when he became a main eventer.

First off, when the hell did The Undertaker & John Cena been in a match when Cena used the AA on Taker? You must be going way back to when Cena first began because Taker & Cena from what I know have never been truly face-to-face. As for everyone tapping out Cena's submission, well maybe it's time then to show someone who doesn't tap out. WWE has pushed way to hard to make Cena this unbeatable figure & it's becoming greatly stale.

Well, I'm glad you thought the match good but I thought it was badly choregraphed with a weak finish. It was one of The Rock's weaker matches. I mean he was dominate throughout the match but gets beat by Lesnar's finisher out of the blue even though Lesnar got the bigger beatdown? Come on...completely flawed. It made The Rock look weak but it did sell Lesnar as being a monster but he was already sold as a monster way before that match though.

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    ummmm I think Mr T speaks for everyone in here

Why don't you shut up for a change or butt out. Seriously, what is with you & your constant badgering on me? It's ridiculous man. Lay off for a damn change. I mean your obsessed with attacking me & it's getting seriously old. I haven't done anything to you. I just don't get your issue man.
    Last edited by Scottland; 04-07-2011 at 11:14 AM.

Banned
    Why don't you shut up for a change or butt out. Seriously, what is with you & your constant badgering on me? It's ridiculous man. Lay off for a damn change. I mean your obsessed with attacking me. It's getting old.
    http://youtu.be/lITBGjNEp08

How about a damn answer for a change. Seriously dude, all joking aside, messing around or whatever your doing. I want to know. Please spare me from a video man & just say it up front. I just don't get it with you? What's deal? Seriously?

Banned
    How about a damn answer for a change. Seriously dude, all joking aside, messing around or whatever your doing. I want to know. Please spare me from a video man & just say it up front.
    that video should sum it up nicely.

Blog Entries
    Test for IPITS

that video should sum it up nicely.
    Nope. It doesn't sum up anything other than your typical antics. Come on man...what's the deal? I'm asking nicely man. The least you could do is be straight with me here on this matter.

P.S. I can see now your blaming me for you video issues as well. WTH!
    Last edited by Scottland; 04-07-2011 at 11:28 AM.