View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Rock

    7 25.00%
  • John Cena

    21 75.00%
Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 691
  1. #31
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,594
    Blog Entries
    1
    The Rock will win.

    That is all.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by maar13 View Post
    Shawn Michaels rings a bell, HHH too. Maybe with HHH was not that good of a match at Mania but he still came up as a strong challenger.
    You may wanna re-read my comments buddy.

    Shawn Michaels & Triple H were already established stars who could lead John Cena to a good match and yet still come out strong!!!!!

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiga View Post
    You may wanna re-read my comments buddy.

    Shawn Michaels & Triple H were already established stars who could lead John Cena to a good match and yet still come out strong!!!!!
    Yes you are right, thing is that on that regard there hasn't been anyone else as stablished as those two since most of the time they have tried to stablish John Cena, not the other way around.

    This match is not different on that regard, The Rock is playing the role hulk Hogan played for him 9 years ago, will put Cena over and there is pretty much no way he is going to be looked as weak, even with the Rock gone for 7 years he is still stablished as a legend and this will put Cena on that light again.

    A lot of people is going to hate it but after The Rock is going to carry him, porbably he will get a lot of praise after his victory.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by maar13 View Post
    This match is not different on that regard, The Rock is playing the role hulk Hogan played for him 9 years ago, will put Cena over and there is pretty much no way he is going to be looked as weak, even with the Rock gone for 7 years he is still stablished as a legend and this will put Cena on that light again.

    A lot of people is going to hate it but after The Rock is going to carry him, porbably he will get a lot of praise after his victory.
    I still see same old Cena looking like a weak wrestler before & after this match unless he learns to improve his in ring ability as well as learning how to sell a move or beating without overselling it or shaking it off like its nothing.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiga View Post
    I still see same old Cena looking like a weak wrestler before & after this match unless he learns to improve his in ring abilities as well as learning how to probably sell a move or beating properly without overselling it or shaking it off like its nothing.
    Yep, that could also happen, the whole deal could back fire, depends of how they handle the whole deal. The over selling and shaking it off later like it is nothing probably is not going to change since his character has always being like that but, if they keep him away from the title for a while and maybe even with a couple of loses (clean) loses, it could help his case.

    Also the Rock needs to do something no other established opponent has done for Cena, put the guy's character and ability over, everyone trashes him and his wrestling ability, it over exposes him, HHH made fun of him (not just fans, wrestling moves and all), Jericho too, Kurt Angle started the whole thing to make the guy look like shit and it worked (he has admitted this publicly), Cena needs someone Established who make him look strong and well-versed in wrestling because if not none is going to buy it and they are going to boo him out of Miami.
    Last edited by maar13; 04-07-2011 at 02:52 AM.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Thats rich!

    Ohhh emmm geeee! Hahahah! You serious??? Are you fucking related to The Rock!? Fuckkkkkk!

    I mean seriously! I cant stand this anymore! Anything remotely bad or criticising or going against the Rock is posted in this Forum and you are straight in there in a flash to just stamp it out and "correct" them. Your the most close minded poster on here man!! But people trying to tell you so has been done before, its like flogging a dead horse!!

    These bolded points......the fuck???!!!
    (in order)

    1. You know "what most of the fans" think? Ok.

    2. How have you picked up on all of this?? The match was announced 3 days ago man! How do you know this is whats going to be portrayed in the forthcoming 360 days?

    3. Again how do you know this??! Your obviously very close to him!

    4. Your favourite idiom! It pops up in nearly all your posts, most times you dont even use it in the right context!

    5. Is it? Ok thanks again for letting us know exactly what Vince and WWE are planning. Although after Vince told you that in confidence, i dont think he'd be too happy about you flapping your gums about it. Come on! Its a year away! How do you know this exactly? Its in Miami, ok, a big match and HOF. Come on! Plus 27 was pretty Rock heavy.

    Please tell me you have mental problems, and have a strange obsession with him? No one person can be this much of a tunnel-visioned, delusional, neurotic dick! Surely?

    Lol…you rant like a damn baboon.

    I will try to answer your erratic & inane nut job rant.

    1.) Do I know what most of the fans think? I never said I did but if you have been watching this whole damn build up & storyline? Which it seems you have not. It’s pretty obvious let alone the reaction from fans when they shook hands was not the most praised to say the least. Especially when The Rock began to compliment Cena at one point. It didn’t go over well. You must lack in awareness greatly or are just bad at piecing things together to make a fair assumption because that’s all it was you dunce.

    2.) How have I picked all this up? How do I know how it’s going to be portrayed? Well, to begin I’ve been watching the build-up & the storyline to this very point now. Then I made an assumption or view how I see it. If you could comprehend what was said the hint in my statement is “coming across as” meaning making a speculated thought or view on how one sees it. I never said this & that is a fact or anything of such. But I guess you can’t seem to recognize the differences you cockeyed fool.

    3.) How do I know Wrestlemania is going to be The Rock’s last match? I never said I did know. But anyone with some logic gets the feeling The Rock’s last match is going to be at Wrestlemania. Many have the notion it will be his last match. Come on…it is obvious this is The Rock’s last run in the WWE. You really have a problem figuring out things don’t you? No need to answer.

    4.) Your favorite idiom? WTH? We are talking about expressions now? But then again, the word “idiom” has several meanings but I will digress in this absurd matter & your lame bickering. You can’t seem to put anything in the right context with this mind-numbing rant that shows your incomprehensibility in your lack of logic, understanding & just plain common sense. Plus, you can’t seem to recognize or apprehend differences between one’s view & a fact in things.

    5.) How do I know this exactly? Well you numb sack, it was reported (even on the main site page) that the focal point at Wrestlemania 28 is being based around The Rock. It’s pretty obvious that it is (I guess you can’t grasp? But I should know that by now) especially since he’s in the main event match, he’s pretty much a lock to headline next year’s HOF let alone Wrestlemania 28 is in Miami, FL. Which word going around is WWE specifically picked Miami because of The Rock’s heavy involvement in next year’s Wrestlemania.

    I don’t get where you think I’m attacking people or whatever you’re bitching about as I’m not. Last I checked dumbass, this is a forum were people share their thoughts & views with one & another. It’s called free speech you ignoramus. The only one with a mental problem or issues & delusional is you with such a misguided & sporadically misinterpreted & incomprehensible rant you piss ant. You have problems especially if you don’t like people sharing their thoughts & views. Get bent!

    P.S. Here’s some advice. If you don’t like what certain people say or whatever your inane beef is? Then ignore it. It’s pretty simple & not hard to grasp. You should be able to understand that (hopefully).

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadman's_streak View Post
    Yeah Hbk/Taker last year had no championship in it, but the match before it did. And that's what im talking about, one of the two matches have to have a title involved, and I think the Cena/Rock match will be the one.

    And i'm not talking about kayfabe when it comes to the handshake or hug or w/e. I'm talking about them showing each other respect in terms of REAL LIFE. and truth is, wether you like it or not that'll probably be the case after the match, regardless the outcome. Just like it has before with Hogan/Rock, that was real, and even last year with HBK/Taker that was real also. And others before those.

    And in terms of kayfabe...
    John Cena did say that he grew up idolizing Rock andis the reason he is in the business today, and doesn't know why Rock doesn't like him. So you can assume from that that he does respect him and wants to earn Rock's approval.
    Truth of the matter, a title isn't needed. Just look at this year's Mania as the WHC title was the first match on the card. There is going to be other matches why does Cena/Rock or Taker/HHH need a title involved? It isn't like there isn't going to be any title matches. There can be a title match before or after either of those matches. I really don't get where you are going here on this because it's pretty pointless (no offense).

    As for your second & third paragraphs. I see your points in them but anyways....

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by maar13 View Post
    Shawn Michaels rings a bell, HHH too. Maybe with HHH was not that good of a match at Mania but he still came up as a strong challenger.

    Well pretty muh the fact is that after a few finishers, they won't be able to pin each other and the end will come with Cena countering the Rock's Sharpshooter into the STF for the second time into he match, then after a minute or so, The Rock will tap out giving Cena the biggest victory of his career.

    Then they will probably shake hands and the Rock will finnaly retire completely from Wrestling.

    The only time I have seen the Rock losing and and came out as weak or looking bad was against Goldberg, that match was a stinker.
    Shawn Michaels carried Cena through his match. If anything Shawn Michael made Cena look good not the other way around.

    The Rock will tap? I don't think The Rock has ever taped out in a match. If Cena is going to win it will more then likely be by pinfall. Having The Rock tap would make him look weak. IF The Rock is going to lose they are going to make him look as strong as possible to not tarnish his legacy.

    Also, they made The Rock look weak in his match with Brock Lesnar which was a horrible match. I mean Brock does one big move & it's over? Come on...
    Last edited by Scottland; 04-07-2011 at 03:20 AM.

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by maar13 View Post
    Yep, that could also happen, the whole deal could back fire, depends of how they handle the whole deal. The over selling and shaking it off later like it is nothing probably is not going to change since his character has always being like that but, if they keep him away from the title for a while and maybe even with a couple of loses (clean) loses, it could help his case.

    Also the Rock needs to do something no other established opponent has done for Cena, put the guy's character and ability over, everyone trashes him and his wrestling ability, it over exposes him, HHH made fun of him (not just fans, wrestling moves and all), Jericho too, Kurt Angle started the whole thing to make the guy look like shit and it worked (he has admitted this publicly), Cena needs someone Established who make him look strong and well-versed in wrestling because if not none is going to buy it and they are going to boo him out of Miami.
    like i said before, improving his wrestling ability would be a start. there's no point for established stars to put him over and make him look like a big star when he's not going to change himself. it's a two way operation.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiga View Post
    I kinda disagree with a few things here. I don't think it's really a big deal that he lost in his last match to date which was at WrestleMania XX if you consider looking at the guys he faced & how things turned out for their futures (Orton going on to win the world title months later, Batista winning the world title one year later while Flair & Foley continued on to have great matches). To guys like Randy Orton & Batista, it was more like a stepping stone for them to be able to face two legends in their first WrestleMania ... as for Mick Foley, well he can say he squared off with two future world champions in his first match back in four years (at the time). So I really don't see why it's a major issue. It's kinda like saying fans are still pissed off because Stone Cold Steve Austin lost in his final match (to The Rock) before he retired.
    I see your point to some extent but people don't like seeing a legend go out on a loss. I know there are people who weren't happy with HBK going out on a loss. As for Austin, you can bet people still would like to see him go out with a win. Him losing to The Rock isn't a taint mark by any means. I know many would like to see The Rock win over Cena especially if it will end up being Rock's last match.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.