Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Rock

7 25.00%
  • John Cena

21 75.00%
Page 22 of 70 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Braxton View Post
    This alone proves that there is some kind of agenda here. "I AM IWC!!! I GO AGAINST GRAIN!!! I CHOOSE OLD GUYS TO SEEM SMART!!!"
    You're aware you are part of the IWC as well right??

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Much like Hogan vs Rock.
    Yep.

WWE just gave everyone else on the card, a sure... 1,000,000+ viewers, on their biggest stage. More money in their pockets.
    EWNCW
    Seraphim/Black Angel: Day of Reckoning PPV - Battle of the Newcomers - Winner
    Seraphim: Destiny's Calling PPV - IronMan Match against PrimusKhan - Winner
    Seraphim: Glory to the Brave - Beat Solla in a Steel Cage Match

HWA
    Black Angel: Drafted to Legacy.
    Black Angel: Took out Kev.

BWA
    Blacklist Royalty(Alex Foyt): Number #1 Contender for the BWA World Championship
    Alex Foyt Gains a Partner: Prince Chamberlain

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    You're aware you are part of the IWC as well right??
    I'd like to think that I am different from the majority. I am patient with what the WWE does. I don't think the Attitude Era is as great as most people on here do (still the best though) and I don't think the current era of wrestling (even since 2009) is as bad as the IWC makes it out to be. The IWC has a bad rep because of people who are never satisfied with the current product and I find it embarrassing.

The WWF/WWE was Mainstream long before you were born Junior. Just because your not old enough to remember the older wrestlers doesn't make them laughable, in their prime, anyone of them would wipe the floor with the "Attitude Era" guys.
    That statement is laughable. The level of wrestling was nowhere near where it is now or even 20 years ago. You sir are no different from the people who say "These were the days" when they watch a bad hardcore match from the attitude era. Nostalgia does terrible things to one's perception.

One of the few things you said that makes sense is that you are entitled to your opinion. Your opinion is wrong though. Not only are you clearly biased against The Rock (he isn't on your AE list either) but I question do you even care about WWE. In your opinion (I'm basing this off of your original top 15) there hasn't been an all time great in the last 20 years? I mean clearly, Moolah was a much better entertainer and wrestler than The Rock or Triple H or SCSA or CM Punk.

You sir are the reason why I have to mock the IWC. Never satisfied and can't get passed that the Era that you grew up on.

I'd like to think that I am different from the majority.

You sir are the reason why I have to mock the IWC. Never satisfied and can't get passed that the Era that you grew up on.
    Look at me. I'm so cool. I swim against the tide of the IWC. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Blog Entries
    I'd like to think that I am different from the majority. I am patient with what the WWE does. I don't think the Attitude Era is as great as most people on here do (still the best though) and I don't think the current era of wrestling (even since 2009) is as bad as the IWC makes it out to be. The IWC has a bad rep because of people who are never satisfied with the current product and I find it embarrassing.

That statement is laughable. The level of wrestling was nowhere near where it is now or even 20 years ago. You sir are no different from the people who say "These were the days" when they watch a bad hardcore match from the attitude era. Nostalgia does terrible things to one's perception.

One of the few things you said that makes sense is that you are entitled to your opinion. Your opinion is wrong though. Not only are you clearly biased against The Rock (he isn't on your AE list either) but I question do you even care about WWE. In your opinion (I'm basing this off of your original top 15) there hasn't been an all time great in the last 20 years? I mean clearly, Moolah was a much better entertainer and wrestler than The Rock or Triple H or SCSA or CM Punk.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. The level of wrestling was about actual wrestling 20 years ago, it wasn't about running your mouth like it is now. Sorry, but you have me all wrong. Being short sighted because your a Rock mark does terrible things to your perception as well, your so narrow minded that you are unable to see the whole picture. Will Rock vs Cena draw revenue, yes, is it a relevant match, no.

How can an opinion be wrong? o·pin·ion/əˈpinyən/
    Noun:
    A view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
    The beliefs or views of a large number or majority of people about a particular thing.

I'm beginning to believe your being deliberately obtuse about the whole situation. ob·tuse/əbˈt(y)o͞os/
    Adjective:
    Annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.
    Difficult to understand.

I gave you a top ten list from the Attitude Era as well, just because I believe that wrestlers from the era I posted the 15 names paved the road for wrestlers today and are a lot better than say the Rock, IMO, deserve to be recognized and given their due respect. Even the Rock would tell you the same. You sir are clearly biased against anyone who don't like the Rock. Never question my loyalty to wrestling, I've been a fan since before the best part of you was running down your mama's leg. I have enjoyed many moments in wrestling history and am still a fan.

My statement is not laughable as you put it. Mainstream is in the eye of the beholder if you will. main·stream/ˈmānˌstrēm/
    Verb:
    Bring (something) into the mainstream.
    Adjective:
    Belonging to or characteristic of the mainstream: "mainstream politics".
    Noun:
    The ideas, attitudes, or activities that are regarded as normal or conventional; the dominant trend in opinion, fashion, or the arts.

As far as "mocking" the IWC, your part of the IWC or you wouldn't be here. It seems to me that your the one who is never satisfied and you definitely can't get pass the decade you grew up on. The fact of the matter is we all have our favorites and different opinions, does that make us all wrong?, No, it just mean what it says, we all have our own favorites and opinions. That's all. Now that we are way off topic with the thread being about Rock vs Cena, is there anything else you'd like to discuss?

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by DUBS View Post
    My point wasn't to prove Cena vs Rock being out-dated and too late. It was to actually show how the IWC will bitch about something they actually wanted to see happen.

Edit: I will give you a good example of how the IWC works:

The IWC Before The Rocks's return: "I want Rocky to return to the WWE!"

The IWC when The Rock returned: "YES!!! THE ROCK RETURNZ!!!"

The IWC after The Rock's return: "The Rock should not be in the main event at Wrestlemaina 28! Hes soooo outdated, like for realz!"
    Yeah most of the IWC are goofballs lol

The Rock and WWE Title?

1.Lets think about this for a second. How many people actually think that The Rock will actually lose at Wrestlemania?

2.Besides it being a return to the ring do you think people are actually thinking he will lose against Cena?

3.Also would it be smart for the WWE to put the belt on Cena before Wrestlemania?

4.How much would the ratings increase if we knew that there is a possibility Rock could become champion again?

5.When was the last time that Wrestlemania was headlined by a non-championship match?

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    They wouldn't make Cena vs Rock for the title. Rock isn't going to stay long and it would make it less predictable.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

There's also been a story out today, saying that Cena is moving away from the title after Vengeance, so they can concentrate him on his upcoming match with the Rock! With Punk and Del Rio, feuding over the title!! So which story is right?! They both can't be or perhaps neither is! They are just rumours!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jledwig View Post
    1.Lets think about this for a second. How many people actually think that The Rock will actually lose at Wrestlemania?

2.Besides it being a return to the ring do you think people are actually thinking he will lose against Cena?

3.Also would it be smart for the WWE to put the belt on Cena before Wrestlemania?

4.How much would the ratings increase if we knew that there is a possibility Rock could become champion again?

5.When was the last time that Wrestlemania was headlined by a non-championship match?
    1. It wouldn't be the first time the Rock's lost at Wrestlemania and he is facing SuperCena.

2. Yes there are those who think he will lose and those that think he won't.

3. No, the WWE Title is meaningless in the Rock vs Cena matchup.

4. The Rock won't stay long and a championship reign for him right now would be ridiculous, so the ratings won't get any higher for this match than what it'll be as is.

5. WrestleMania I - March 31, 1985 - New York, New York - Madison Square Garden - Hulk Hogan and Mr. T vs. Roddy Piper and Paul Orndorff.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey