View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Rock

7 25.00%
  • John Cena

21 75.00%
Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 ... LastLast
    I can't wait for this match because Cena will win. There is no way Cena can remain face if he beats The Rock clean. A lot of Cena fans were Rock fans first & I'm sure these kids love The Rock's kids movies.

Yes, I know Cena will still always win as a heel, but I think he'd be able to play better to the crowd, have better matches as he would probably be able to get rid of the 5 moves of doom & add some heel tactics instead & better promos.

Anyways, not trying to turn this thread lol but I think Warrior & Hogan was more of a passing the torch thing. Idk, I wasn't watching way back then as I was just a baby but that's what I heard.

The Rock & Cena is just a cash in oppurtunity for WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by broc808 View Post
    alright so it seems most people think that Cena will win at mania but I have reason to believe otherwise, it is very possible the rock will be wrestling after Wrestlemania so who else could see the rock actually winning at Mania and then him and cena having an ongoing feud which in the last match if the rock loses he must retire and not come back and cena winning that match. that's my thought right now and I see it very possible
    That is my feeling right now, if the Rock stays for a feud with Cena, he will definitely win in Miami, if it is a one time deal, he will lose.

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maar13 View Post
    That is my feeling right now, if the Rock stays for a feud with Cena, he will definitely win in Miami, if it is a one time deal, he will lose.
    I agree but no matter how it goes Cena will win the last match

Blog Entries
    I feel the Rock will win, get the HOF induction and officially retire to take on whatever movie scripts are waiting for him. If Cena loses, it's not a big deal if this is the case. I really feel the Rock will be gone after WM.

i can only dream that The "Hollywood" Rock returns. LMAO funniest Heel EVER
    "Hamburglar, What are you gonna do?.......Throw Chicken McNuggets at The Rock"
    "Oh your the Hamburglar, the cat that works a Mcdonalds, go get The Rock a cheeseburger...No Ketchup"
    "you aaaaaaaaint NOTHIN" LOL
    "Booker T Didnt throw The Rock Over the top rope The Rock Tripped, (To The Crowd) THE ROCK TRIPPED"
    "(to the crowd) DON'T LAUGH AT THE ROCKS JOKES"
    "DONT BOO THE COPS THERE YOUR COPS"
    (to Jeff Hardy) " Who In Tha Hell are you......NOOO The Rocks Not signing Autographs, Thats Done"
    "Put your paint on, put your maxipad on and GET OUTTA THE ROCK'S WAY!!!"

2003 Rock showed he was the greatest ever

"Hey Matt, How can I get back on the right track?"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I feel the Rock will win, get the HOF induction and officially retire to take on whatever movie scripts are waiting for him. If Cena loses, it's not a big deal if this is the case. I really feel the Rock will be gone after WM.
    Its sad if The Rock wins this match after being away from the ring for years while in those years Cena has taken his place as the head honcho.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    i think this will happen but its wrong if the rock wins because why have wim win if he isnt going to be around ? doesn' t make sense

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Quote Originally Posted by jordan1995 View Post
    i think this will happen but its wrong if the rock wins because why have wim win if he isnt going to be around ? doesn' t make sense
    While it is wise to put over the guy who will remain with the company, but sometimes you gotta just give the fans what they wanna see, and that Miami crowd will want to see a Rock win, if for any reason the Rock wins, that one is good enough for me..It's not like Cena needs to be put over, he already is pretty damn over. I doubt The Rock is going to be around long term, but I'm gonna hope.
    I'm the Miz...and I'm.........................moderate

Blog Entries
    the rock will win at wrestlemania, then he will feud with Cena and win the feud and Cena will turn heel. the rock will then reveal that he is staying in the wwe fulltime just like the good old days, he gets drafted to smackdown and everyone goes home happily ever after

Fresh Member
    Punk vs Austin

I can dream.
    This.

i can only dream that The "Hollywood" Rock returns. LMAO funniest Heel EVER
    "Hamburglar, What are you gonna do?.......Throw Chicken McNuggets at The Rock"
    "Oh your the Hamburglar, the cat that works a Mcdonalds, go get The Rock a cheeseburger...No Ketchup"
    "you aaaaaaaaint NOTHIN" LOL
    "Booker T Didnt throw The Rock Over the top rope The Rock Tripped, (To The Crowd) THE ROCK TRIPPED"
    "(to the crowd) DON'T LAUGH AT THE ROCKS JOKES"
    "DONT BOO THE COPS THERE YOUR COPS"
    (to Jeff Hardy) " Who In Tha Hell are you......NOOO The Rocks Not signing Autographs, Thats Done"
    "Put your paint on, put your maxipad on and GET OUTTA THE ROCK'S WAY!!!"

2003 Rock showed he was the greatest ever

And this. Case and point:

I dare anyone to tell me that the Rock doing this to Cena wouldn't be priceless. Although it would be hard to find a rhyme for "fruity pebbles"...