View Poll Results: Who will win?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Rock

    7 25.00%
  • John Cena

    21 75.00%
Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 691
  1. #101

    Cena VS Rock (cancelled)

    There is a rumor that Vince has been trying to get the Rock VS cena taken off the card at Mania as he doesnt want his poster biy to get booed that badly,

    so what would they replace it with they are giving The Rock all this money to appear at Mania surely he isnt just going to host again.

    here are some Ideas they could do:

    Rock and Cena VS (whoever)
    Rock VS Cena VS Punk
    The Rock and Mick Foley VS (tag team champs)
    The Rock VS HHH
    The Rock VS Undertaker

  2. #102
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Awesome_One View Post
    There is a rumor that Vince has been trying to get the Rock VS cena taken off the card at Mania as he doesnt want his poster biy to get booed that badly,

    so what would they replace it with they are giving The Rock all this money to appear at Mania surely he isnt just going to host again.

    here are some Ideas they could do:

    Rock and Cena VS (whoever)
    Rock VS Cena VS Punk
    The Rock and Mick Foley VS (tag team champs)
    The Rock VS HHH
    The Rock VS Undertaker
    Please stop spreading unfounded rumors. Cena killed the rumors already, and everything is settled. Do you REALLY think they'd try to cancel it after it was announced a year in advance? Get real.

  3. #103
    they are in no way ganna care if cena gets booed...one night stand....chicago...and now miami its not ganna get cancelled

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Please stop spreading unfounded rumors. Cena killed the rumors already, and everything is settled. Do you REALLY think they'd try to cancel it after it was announced a year in advance? Get real.
    Calm down, Iwas just saying what I had heard, I didnt know Cena had already confirmed them as incorrect


    Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer23 View Post
    they are in no way ganna care if cena gets booed...one night stand....chicago...and now miami its not ganna get cancelled
    they wanted Cena to get booed in chicago to go with the whole WWE VS ECW in ECW home turf

    and there is a difference between one night stand and Wrestlemania

  5. #105
    Black Ninja! HeelTurn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    5,622
    Blog Entries
    2
    In the end, its a money match, Im sure Vince wont want it cancelled.

  6. #106
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    If they would cancel that everybody who has already purchased tickets will want their money back, which is bad business. It wasn't Vince who thought that but some other company suit. I hope that the match stays. Cena steps his game up when he's heavily booed.

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  7. #107
    they wanted Cena to get booed in chicago to go with the whole WWE VS ECW in ECW home turf

    Chiago is about as much ECW's home turf as Miami is Cena's. ECW's home is Philly
    This is the life we chose, the life we lead, and there is only one guarantee... None of us will see heaven.

  8. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,683
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarokNRoll View Post
    they wanted Cena to get booed in chicago to go with the whole WWE VS ECW in ECW home turf

    Chiago is about as much ECW's home turf as Miami is Cena's. ECW's home is Philly
    I believe he just got confused between RVD VS. Cena @ ONS and Punk VS. Cena @ MitB... I'm just sayin'. []

  9. #109
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    I agree with Automatic.

    I hope he's booed, Cena picks his game up when he is.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  10. #110
    match clearly not guna be scrapped but if it was due to cena being injured ect there is really no point in the rock being there not unless it was to put over someone like the miz and would make sence with the both of them meant to be "hollywood" miz can say hes more hollywood than rock without selling out wwe ect

    oooooh balotelli
    he is a striker, he's good at darts
    and allergy tio greass but when plays he's fucking class
    he drives around moss side with a wallet full of cash

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.