Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Rock

7 25.00%
  • John Cena

21 75.00%
Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60686970
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    I expect a Money In The Bank/One Night Stand like enviroment, WM is in Miami and we know Cena is not going to be well received in Rock's hometown, I'm more worry about the quality of the match, I know Rock have been training but is still a long time since he had an actual singles match
    I forgot about One Night Stand for some reason. That crowd was CRAZY! I'm a little worried about the quality of the match too, but a great crowd reaction can make that better. I think of the Rock/Hogan match for how a great crowd can make a match better. The quality was ok, but nothing great. The crowd made it enjoyable (in my eyes).
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. - FMA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinker View Post
    I forgot about One Night Stand for some reason. That crowd was CRAZY! I'm a little worried about the quality of the match too, but a great crowd reaction can make that better. I think of the Rock/Hogan match for how a great crowd can make a match better. The quality was ok, but nothing great. The crowd made it enjoyable (in my eyes).
    The problem is dude, we all know Cena is not the kind of guy who carries the match away, and all this time absent in the Ring could make it difficult for Rocky to do it, I mean look what happened to Jericho at the rumble, is risky but we know the crowd will be pumped so that something in favor

Blog Entries
    Sadly I think It'll be exactly like last year's Wrestlemania in Atlanta. Miami and ATL are the two worst places if you want a hot crowd. I feel like Punk vs Jericho, D Bryan vs Sheamus,and the other lower card matches will get little to no responds. HHH/Taker will get best reaction of the night just because of the two wrestlers. The Rock vs Cena match will get a huge cheer at first for the rock but by the time they reach the middle of the match the crowd will be dead silent like last year's main event. The Money in the Bank PPV got a good reaction because it was in Chicago.Hogan vs The Rock got a huge reaction because it was in Toronto. i fear Miami's crowd will be instead of #bootstoasses it'll be #handsunderasses most of the night

Blog Entries
    It is true that the crowd reaction to matches really sets the pace and makes or breaks a PPV in most fans's eyes. An outdoor stadium is really hard to set mics up to in order to gauge a crowds response, or even come close to how loud they get. If you hear crickets chirping then it's time to change the channel. However it's Wrestlemania, and most of the Wrestlemania's have been decent with a good crowd response, and I see no reason why the crowd won't be pumped for this one.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Two days

#Boots2Asses

Five-Knuckle Shuffle vs. People’s Elbow in long-awaited showdown of ridiculous moves

Which move looks goofier and hurts less? It's a tough to pick a winner:
    http://www.kayfabenews.com/five-knuc...iculous-moves/

Blog Entries
    i assume the knuckle shuffle would hurt more cos it is to the face and the elbow looks more goffy simply cos the way rock sells it...

I think the Survivor Series crowd from Rock/Cena vs Miz/Truth was more hype than the Wrestlemania crowd. That Madison Square Garden crowd is nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Just because I am indifferent at best to either Cena or Rock, (ok I hate Rock), doesn't mean that I don't watch other matches on the same card as these two. I'm outspoken and usually blunt, especially about things I don't like. I just don't feel that Cena vs. Rock is main event material at Wrestlemania, that's all, basically because Rock has no skill except for his mouth skill.
    No skill? I assuming you mean: technical wrestling skills.

I guess that's why The Rock sells out stadiums, arenas, generates mainstream press, and increases TV and PPV ratings. In essence, makes the WWE a lot of money.

Like the Rock tweeted: it amazes how many of today's wrestlers don't understand the industry

Here is what you don't understand. How many guys that are The Rock's size that can actually put on a technical wrestling match at the level of a Bret Hart?

The Rock doesn't need to use technical wrestling skills because the guys he matches up with aren't technical wrestlers. If there were more technical wrestlers in The Rock's league, there is no doubt The Rock can put on a technical wrestling match on the level of a Bret Hart.

The technical wrestling realm belongs to the smaller guys. It always has and it always will.

What guys like The Rock, Austin, and Hogan have are the special ability to build up a feud and hype it beyond belief to sell out stadiums and make millions on TV ratings and PPV buyrates. The only guy in the PG era that comes close to this is John Cena.

Don't even say CM Punk. Punk lacks that physical presence and charisma to hype a feud to a level like Rock vs Cena, or Rock vs Hogan, or Rock vs Austin.

BTW, Jericho owned Punk tonight at WM28 ... in terms of technical wrestling.

Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!

What a match, other than Hell In A cell is was match of the night.