Page 1 of 48 123 11 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

The Undertaker Wrestlemania 28 Official Thread (Watch For Merging Traffic)

So it seems that Undertaker will have a match at WM 28. This is from the main news board;

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/4...ch-update-more

Thoughts and Opinions please. Also I know, "Another Taker Thread", but seeing as this might be his last, then yes.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Hopefully his last. The man has had enough already. Too many matches and he'll never walk again. Hopefully he goes out in a special way, one that they'll still be talking about in ten years.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Hopefully his last. The man has had enough already. Too many matches and he'll never walk again. Hopefully he goes out in a special way, one that they'll still be talking about in ten years.
    I agree with you about this. I'd like to see him go out on top, but I don't think he's going to make many, (if any), more Wrestle-manias.

Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries

The Undertaker vs Triple H at WM28

From the reports as of late, it seems that the WWE is planning on doing another Taker vs Trips match, at next year's Mania. I don't really want to see another one of these, because the one this year wasn't that great. I'd rather see him face someone with more wrestling talent for his final match - like Jericho. Thoughts?

That will be fucking boring, they should have Kane feud with him and end his streak, they have had lots of story with each other, more than anyone else with taker, if anyone deserves to be his last match it's Kane, especially now that he's masked

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry to tell you this, but there is already a thread for this topic here - http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...The-Undertaker

That being said, I'm pretty sure, but not positive, that if Triple H and Undertaker do indeed face each other at WM 28 it should be both of their's last match. Maybe, maybe not, but Undertaker don't have much more in him, and Triple H is supposed to be behind the scenes promoting the younger stars.

Ronda Rousey

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I think it's stupid. Why have another Undertaker vs HHH match, Even worse would be yet another Kane Vs Undertaker Mania match....

WWE should use a younger star and help put him over with this match. They have a hard time building stars now a days because they do things that make no sense like HHH vs taker again, its worthless. What good does it do? Why not have a guy like Ziggler or Rhodes or Barrett face him and beat him...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    I agree with you about this. I'd like to see him go out on top, but I don't think he's going to make many, (if any), more Wrestle-manias.
    I don't want him to have any more Wrestlemanias, simply for health reasons. He makes it for one match a year as it is, and I don't want him to do that for many years to come. He deserves to enjoy retirement, knowing that hes one of, if not the best of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlinfan608 View Post
    I think it's stupid. Why have another Undertaker vs HHH match, Even worse would be yet another Kane Vs Undertaker Mania match....

WWE should use a younger star and help put him over with this match. They have a hard time building stars now a days because they do things that make no sense like HHH vs taker again, its worthless. What good does it do? Why not have a guy like Ziggler or Rhodes or Barrett face him and beat him...
    Because it doesn't make sense... so many accomplished superstars couldn't do it but some weak newbie gets it done?

I think the streak is simply too big now to let a rookie take it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    I'm sorry to tell you this, but there is already a thread for this topic here - http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...The-Undertaker

That being said, I'm pretty sure, but not positive, that if Triple H and Undertaker do indeed face each other at WM 28 it should be both of their's last match. Maybe, maybe not, but Undertaker don't have much more in him, and Triple H is supposed to be behind the scenes promoting the younger stars.
    Merge!
    Trips still has it in him for a couple more years. Hes over 40, but I think he could still go, not that I want to see him wrestle. But once Vince retires, Trips will be in charge, so it makes sense to have him groomed for the role now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlinfan608 View Post

Ziggler, The Miz, R Truth, ADR, Zack Ryder, A Ry, Cody Rhodes, Sheamus, Wade Barrett and Daniel Bryan say hi.
    You can't have someone as young as Ziggler or Rhodes or Barrett face him and BEAT him because that won't be believable. Those guys are all great wrestlers, but they are still too young to face Taker.