Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    I could actually see this work, with Punk as the face, Jericho the tweener and Bryan the heel. I think Bryan would have to go to RAW to make people feel like he had a legit shot of winning the match, though. But the bad thing about it is that it wouldn't be the final match on the card because nothing is going to take Cena and Rock out of the final slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Super Member Daffy Duck's Finest's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like this, although it would be hard, even for WWE standards, to get Bryan into that match-up.

Furthermore, I think there will be a triple threat match for the WHC instead.

But seriously dude, why haven't you been contacted by WWE yet?

WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2011: 9th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2012: 27th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2013: 18th
    WWE Overall Prediction Contest 2014: 37th

EWN Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball Champion 2012

Quote Originally Posted by MattTY2JHBK View Post
    LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
    The only problem though is it shouldn't happen at Wrestlemania due to time constraints... Other stars need their matches and moments too!
    But this really is an excellent idea, maybe have it leading all the way up to a SummerSlam Main-Event?
    The problem with it leading all the way to Summerslam would be that you don't really know what Jericho's schedule is going to be. He might be gone for a month or so with his band and that would lead Punk with nothing to do for a few months. And I don't feel arguing over the "Best in the World" gimmick would work with a guy missing for months on end.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I could actually see this work, with Punk as the face, Jericho the tweener and Bryan the heel. I think Bryan would have to go to RAW to make people feel like he had a legit shot of winning the match, though. But the bad thing about it is that it wouldn't be the final match on the card because nothing is going to take Cena and Rock out of the final slot.
    Of course he'd go to Raw... there's something brewing... something different for this Mania... I think we'll get two Triple Threat Championship matches out of it:

WHC -- Randy Orton VS. Sheamus VS. Wade Barrett
    WWE -- CM Punk VS. Chris Jericho VS. Daniel Bryan

Has that ever been done before? Two Triple Threat main events at Mania? I know Survivor Series did it a while back.
    ]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy Duck's Finest View Post
    I like this, although it would be hard, even for WWE standards, to get Bryan into that match-up.

Furthermore, I think there will be a triple threat match for the WHC instead.

But seriously dude, why haven't you been contacted by WWE yet?
    They're perfectly happy just stealing my shit. I think I need to make an online petition.
    ]

I say you throw one more in it to make it a fatal 4 way....Maybe Sheamus or Orton.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BC777 View Post
    I say you throw one more in it to make it a fatal 4 way....Maybe Sheamus or Orton.
    Fatal Fourway is a PPV again this year, no way in hell they'd blow their load before that haha.
    ]

I don't think this is going to happen..
    Seiko

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: You're all bitching again? Jesus, I thought this was Insane Championship Wrestling ... Not Jersey Shore!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Kryptonite is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Your sig gives kind of a rapey vibe

Don't expect Daniel Bryan to lose the WHC at EC. He will leave the chamber STILL the WHC

The Rock V Cena has Been Built As The Main Event For A Year. So This COuldn't Work At Wrestlemania. An SUmmerslam Is Too Far Away So I Want This To Happen, But It Aint Happening Anytime soon.
    What I Think Everytime Kevin Nash Speaks.