Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    I dont know Punk's father is alcoholic or not in real life...But Punk said his father is an alcoholic in 2003 ROH...And now Y2J said this and their feud became more stronger...I have no idea what will Punk say tomorrow night at Raw...Do you have..??

[QUOTE=Sahu;467132]Jericho mt have not done it without Punk's agreement..n this will rise the SE Gimmick of Punk to a new level...n in PG show what better than to have a st. edge FACE???

damn...this match is goint to be wasted in this WM...as the whole light will be hogged by Rock vs Cena n HIAC....Actually they can build a whole ppv on these two....promo's r very gud....
    I agree this is the best match on the card.

OP: Yea your not the only ROH fan here fella!!

and yea its a great angle that is bringing jericho heat and pushes Punk as the face even more works really well!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite View Post
    I'm more dissapointed from D-Bry and Sheamus, i didn't see shit either of them!
    I feel like they have been somewhat building this feud on SD, but with only 4 SDs and Raws left between now and Mania, I think the Jericho/Punk feud and Sheamus/Bryan feud really needs showcased on each Raw and SD. We already know HHH/Taker and Cena/Rock will be only on Raw(though it be cool to see on SD too), and I don't know about others but I don't care so much about who is going to be on team teddy or team johnny, I'd rather see more involving the 4 that are feuding for the 2 main titles

Blog Entries
    Thinking here, Punk will get DQed or something after Jericho brought up all the stuff he did....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Best Wrestling Promo Ever

about 15 minutes of nothing. Not a great match, good last 10-15 minutes though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    about 15 minutes of nothing. Not a great match, good last 10-15 minutes though.
    I gotta disagree Austin. I really enjoyed this match and for me, it stole the night.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I gotta disagree Austin. I really enjoyed this match and for me, it stole the night.
    I have to agree with you, it was the best match of the night and kept me on the edge of my seat. Great match between two great wrestlers.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

That's fair enough guys, we are on a wrestling forum

I really couldn't get into it like almost all the other matches, not until about halfway in.

Hell In A Cell though, that was on another level!