Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Daniel Bryan vs Cody Rhodes vs Wade Barrett vs Randy Orton vs Christian vs Mason Ryan*

*It's been reported that the WWE is looking to push this guy big again, so putting him in a World title match could lead to his push

**My dark horse pick would be the Undertaker, but he gets attacked backstage allowing someone else, maybe Ziggler, take his place

Blog Entries
    Daniel Bryan vs Cody Rhodes vs Wade Barrett vs Randy Orton vs Big Show vs Great Khali for the World Heavyweight Championship inside the Elimination Chamber. Either Randy Orton/Wade Barrett/or Daniel Bryan wins. Although it would be cool if either of them 3 won, it will be hard for Bryan to retain in this type of match. Daniel Bryan is crafty enough to retain and I think the WWE will expand on that.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Can't really buy the fact that Great Khali would be in the Elimination Chamber..maybe he will be attacked prematch by Christian or something like that? It's seems a bit strange that he's getting the spot out of nowhere. If Henry's injury is legit and keeping him off the match, maybe Khali would be a good add to the powerhouses. But now when I read it it seems a bit weird booking. But hey, Mike Knox was in the RAW Elimination Chamber couple years back, filler spots FTW!
    young or old, it doesn't matter..in the dark

I think Khali won't make even make it to the chamber.... Something will happen before or at the ppv. Seriously, he comes back, does nothing and has his spot in the Chamber ? Sorry but no !

Maybe somebody will take out Santino b4 the match starts and is replaced with SOMEBODY ACTUALLY GOOD... I see Bryan some how retaining it

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

The post production team are going to have to drown out those BORING chats by the capacity crowd before releasing this on DVD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Daniel Bryan vs Cody Rhodes vs Wade Barrett vs Randy Orton vs Christian vs Mason Ryan*

*It's been reported that the WWE is looking to push this guy big again, so putting him in a World title match could lead to his push

**My dark horse pick would be the Undertaker, but he gets attacked backstage allowing someone else, maybe Ziggler, take his place
    Sorry but a world title match should be the result of a push not the beginning of one,
    Not ahving a go at you, but I really dislike that idea, they did it with Santino and the IC title.
    “Humans disgust me. Vile creatures."
    ― William Regal

Just glad Santino didnt win, what a nightmare that would be...

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!