Raw Elimination Chamber

WWE Title in the Raw Elimination Chamber Match: WWE Champion CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Chris Jericho, R-Truth, The Miz and Kofi Kingston.

No Cena or Kane, looks like there feud is gonna continue!

Anyone you wanted to be in there that hasn't be put in or are you happy with it?

http://www.wwe.com/shows/elimination...r-2012-preview

Alberto del Rio

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Blog Entries
    Glad that Kofis getting another shot after being screwed out of the EC match a few year's ago by Edge :P
    But it's surprising that they consider those guys the main eventers (especially Kofi).

Kofi beat Miz clean on Raw. Big push coming during and after the Elimination Chamber?

Ziggler or Jericho to win the WWE championship.
    I'm going with Ziggler.
    Whatever, Ziggler will compete in 2 matches at EC, so what whill be his 2nd match ? Smackdown's EC ?

Normal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Ziggler or Jericho to win the WWE championship.
    I'm going with Ziggler.
    Whatever, Ziggler will compete in 2 matches at EC, so what whill be his 2nd match ? Smackdown's EC ?
    I would lmao if he pulled an Edge and I would Mark the F'K out if he actually won the WHC. Not because I think it would make sense, and no I don't really have an opinion about what they would do with him and Shamus leading up to WM, I just like surprise twists

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Glad that Kofis getting another shot after being screwed out of the EC match a few year's ago by Edge :P
    But it's surprising that they consider those guys the main eventers (especially Kofi).
    When they don't have enough main eventers they just put in some upper midcard guys, they do that every year, because I don't see Kofi and R-truth as main eventers.
    ‚Äč

I'm happy Kofi is in it, he earned it
    Seiko

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: You're all bitching again? Jesus, I thought this was Insane Championship Wrestling ... Not Jersey Shore!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Kryptonite is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Your sig gives kind of a rapey vibe

Normal Member
    I don't know why ppl think Kofi and Truth don't deserve spots in the EC. Kofi works hard, ppl love him, and hes one of the only high flier/risk taker types that's clean. Truth has really started to come into his own as a character and is really doing a great job playing the unstable tweener, plus his new little Jimmy shirt with the cartoon kid on the front is starting to sell like hot cakes according to some people I've talked to that were at the RR. some people in the IWC might not want to see these guys in action but the people that go to the shows seem to...just sayin...

I think raw ec is one of the worst ec ever.Smackdowns ec i think will be a great match.