Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Why wont the WWE vets or those forced to do comedy bits stand up for themselves?

None of them are truly happy an just recently after the release of Matt Hardy all of the veterans started to spill their dislikes over not being treated right themselves. I cannot blame them! I mean Hornswoggle has had way more television exposure running around the ring like he has something shoved up his butt while talented guys like William Regal are being forced into doing lame comedy an being paid to just sit at home when they could actually be used in remarkable ways. I believe it wont be long before WWE has nothing BUT youngsters an all of those like Christian etc who have not cemented themselves into the main event will end up being pushed to the point of leaving. Now that I think about it I am sitting here viewing the roster page as I am typing this an there are just so many possiblities. So many things could be switched up. It pisses me off.
    Last edited by Belzova; 11-01-2010 at 12:58 AM.
    I am trying my best to get this account back. XOXOXOXOXOXO~ -PandaMassacre

They will be out of the jobs but I think that should be a good thing knowing Vince the vets are important and would freak out that the roster would be shorten.

What amazes me is NO UNION!

What an eyesore. I find the World Wrestling Entertainments 'youth movement' to be quite enjoyable, but they should learn to treat the veterans with more respect. Besides it really isn't THAT much of a youth movement anyways if Edge, Randy, and Cena continue to be pushed. They are all almost near 40 right? Shouldn't they be put on the shelves too? It makes little sense to me.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    What an eyesore. I find the World Wrestling Entertainments 'youth movement' to be quite enjoyable, but they should learn to treat the veterans with more respect. Besides it really isn't THAT much of a youth movement anyways if Edge, Randy, and Cena continue to be pushed. They are all almost near 40 right? Shouldn't they be put on the shelves too? It makes little sense to me.
    Edge is near 40. Orton and Cena(?) are at early 30's

Normal Member
    I'm From N.E.W Jers, where plenty murders occurs
    its annoying that wrestling fans were bitching and complaining that the WWE weren't making new stars, and now its a problem again because the vets are being pushed aside. personally, id rather see Wade Barrett over Regal any day. and these wrestlers have to realize that not everyone is championship material. smh
    Last edited by Kid_Gangsta; 10-24-2010 at 12:48 AM.
    lol umad?

Who cares about Hardy? But yes i agree that the other vets do deserve more respect and not be put on comedy sketches.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Gangsta View Post
    its annoying that wrestling fans were bitching and complaining that the WWE weren't making new stars, and now its a problem again because the vets are being pushed aside. personally, id rather see Wade Barrett over Regal any day. and these wrestlers have to realize that not everyone is championship material. smh
    Then what is the point in being a wrestler if you aren't used to your potential and not getting the championship push?

Blog Entries
    The Money. These guys aren't having to put their bodies on the line night after night and still get pretty good paychecks.

What most of you dont' understand and will never understand is that most of the comedy stuff was requested by the wrestlers themselves, Chavo had a blast with Hornswoggle, Santino and Kolsov are having fun! Who says they always have to be serious, until you have walked in their shoes you don't have clue about what they like and don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by KJCSmith1 View Post
    What most of you dont' understand and will never understand is that most of the comedy stuff was requested by the wrestlers themselves, Chavo had a blast with Hornswoggle, Santino and Kolsov are having fun! Who says they always have to be serious, until you have walked in their shoes you don't have clue about what they like and don't like.
    Then what about the wrestlers who don't fit with the comedic acts but still does them anyway? Look at Regal, great wrestler and good on the mic. We had a talk about him then a vid of him rapping. I doubt he requested that.