Blog Entries

Chael Sonnen Promos

Man, if Sonnen ever retires from MMA, he should definitely move to the WWE. The guy is a mouthpiece. At least perhaps become a manager.

Here is his post fight interview after defeating Bipsing.

<span style="font-size: 9px;">

His braggadocio there might have been more tolerable had his performance not been so underwhelming. The only thing approaching "great" was how well his PED-induced back-acne cleared up.

That said, dude definitely can talk. He weaves his odd tapestry of tried-and-true cliches, semi-clever insults, blatant racism, and flat-out bullshit in spectacular fashion.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    Lol, yeah I would have given Bisping the fight. But that's the judges for you. Sonnen's got his banter down, I'd say it's well rehearsed

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Lol, yeah I would have given Bisping the fight. But that's the judges for you.
    Same here. That decision just straight up puzzled me.

It's getting to the point where I wish judges were just done away with entirely. Fights should be infinite rounds, and competitors should just keep on going until someone gives up or gets knocked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Sonnen's got his banter down, I'd say it's well rehearsed
    Yeah, the more I hear of him, the more I realize that he likely sits at home and works out much of this stuff ahead of time on dry-erase boards. Ali he is not.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Apparantly Sonnen stole that promo from Superstar Billy Graham.
    Hahaha, he's crafty.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Sonnen and CM Punk are close friends, maybe he should go to WWE and be a manager especially since his performance was greatly underwhelming to say the least. I had Bisping winning that fight.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

C.m sonnen

Did anyone else see the sonnen promo.. I My self am impressed, i love that type of attitude in competition.. some people see it as cockiness, but i see it as entertainment, It Was Brilliant
    NOW HIT MY MUSIC

While he blatantly copied the promo, I have to say, he delivered it better.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    Sonnen and CM Punk are close friends, maybe he should go to WWE and be a manager especially since his performance was greatly underwhelming to say the least. I had Bisping winning that fight.
    I had Mike winning it too. I've read all the stats that point to a win so went back and watched the fight. I still gave it to Bisping. He was nailing Sonnen with some really crisp, accurate and surprisingly powerful punches. I was really surprised with this and when Sonnen did take Bisping down, he didn't get much off. He didn't hurt Bisping or really dominate him. Even in the third, I didn't feel Bisping was in any real danger. I understand the decision because everyone wants to see Silva v Sonnen 2 in Brazil. That makes commerical sense, it's already got that build up and Chael is a hype machine.

I just think even though Bisping would've been destroyed by Silva, he still deserved his shot. As for Sonnen, I love all the crazy shit he brings to the equation. He's really taken over from Brock and took that heel gimmick persona to a new level. Expect Sonnen to soon start slagging off Dana like Punk did with Vince! I wish Sonne all the best but what happens if he gets owned by Silva? Silva will no doubt be better and won't be scared after he took Bisping so lightly and nearly got his dreams shattered.

Bisping could've knocked Sonnen out for me had he followed up on shots but he didn't spot the chance quick enough and stepped back. I thought Sonnen seemed a little desperate and was constantly trying to take Bisping down, as if he'd ran out of ideas and thought "I'll put him on his back and the fight will be over." He won't get that time with Silva now, he'll shoot and get the front kick in his face. Sonnen will keep hyping and long may it continue but when Silva is ready, he'll put him to sleep. Oh yes, the irony.