Fresh Member
    Blog Entries

Up and coming talent to main event at WM?

The royal Rumble is approaching and I thought it would be good for the WWE to give a up and coming talent the chance to main event WrestleMania. This year they have The Rock taking on John Cena, one of the most anticipated matches in WWE history and something the 'Universe' has been wanting to see for years. WrestleMania is a sell-out due to that match alone, so this years Royal Rumble would be a great opportunity to give one of the rising stars of the WWE a chance to main event at the flagship PPV.

What are your thoughts on this?

Blog Entries
    good chance for guys like Barrett, Bryan, and Ziggler, Cody had a good match vs Rey last WM so I'll say he has establish himself after that

I can take or leave the Cena v Rock match.....don't get me wrong, I'll watch Cena headline WM till the cows come home but.......The Rock is just meh....always has been for me - every time he appears now, I have to roll my eyes and switch the TV on mute!

Interesting to see what talent pushes emerge from tonights RR...

I don't know about you lot but the RR is still my favourite PPV of the whole year! I'm counting down the hours...

Yes, my name is Polly, I am a 30 year old female and I'm a wrestling nerd!

Blog Entries
    Agreed with Polly, The Rumble is my favorite PPV too!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly-Pablo View Post
    I can take or leave the Cena v Rock match.....don't get me wrong, I'll watch Cena headline WM till the cows come home but.......The Rock is just meh....always has been for me - every time he appears now, I have to roll my eyes and switch the TV on mute!

Interesting to see what talent pushes emerge from tonights RR...

I don't know about you lot but the RR is still my favourite PPV of the whole year! I'm counting down the hours...

Yes, my name is Polly, I am a 30 year old female and I'm a wrestling nerd!
    You and me both! We should all have a RR pre party!

I love the RR! The unpredictability, the cameo returns, the awesome spots they come up with! Plus there's some good other matches on this year's card. Punk vs Ziggler should be amazing if they're given the time, and I'm intrigued to see what happens in the triple threat steel cage WHC match. DB going up against 2 of the biggest guys in WWE, it'll interesting to see how that'll pan out.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Black Ninja!
    Any up and comer by the name of wade Barrett I will be happy to see win it!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!