Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Question Brock Lesners future

So most of us probably know he is fighting in UFC 141.

My question to you is, What do you think the future holds for him?

Rematch with Cain? A fight for the title? Another bad tattoo?

Also where can you see him in 2-3 years time?
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    Strikeforce? lol

From reading his book, Lesnar's self belief/ego is too huge for him to stop fighting until he collapses under the weight of his own self applied pressure. He'll be up there in the top 5 for the next few years, maybe even win the belt again and you know UFC aren't letting him get away without putting him up against Mir one more time

A KNEE IN THE FACE~~~~~~~~~

I hope.

After that I don't care, I wish him the best after that.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    I think he will get Dos Santos, if he wins on the 30th.... and if he doesn't get an early take down then he is getting knocked out. Then he will get another match with Mir, and he will destroy his face for a third time. Then I see another match up with Cain, or Carwin, where he could potentially get knocked out.

Brock is my favorite fighter, and I wish the best for his career.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    So most of us probably know he is fighting in UFC 141.

My question to you is, What do you think the future holds for him?

Rematch with Cain? A fight for the title? Another bad tattoo?

Also where can you see him in 2-3 years time?
    All are very good questions and he's too proud and up his own arse to just quit without winning the title back. Or getting very close. The problem for Brock if he were to win is that he'd come up against a fully fit Dos Santos. Brock ought to have been put to sleep against Carwin and Dos Santos will knock him out if Brock gives him the same amount of time to pick his shots.

He has to launch into the takedown and he had early success against Cain by pushing him up against the cage. Dos Santos will always catch any opponent but Brock has a great chance if he swarms him early on and gets the ground and pound going. As much as I love Brock, if JDS is on it, he's not winning the title.

If he were to fight Cain again, he'd fight totally differently and at least Brock will be much healthier. next 2-3 years? He'll probably do a short stint with WWE but I agree that he'll be top fiive and he'll get several title shots and let's hope he takes one. But, the problem remains, how the fuck do you solve a problem like Dos Santos?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Penfold View Post

If he were to fight Cain again, he'd fight totally differently and at least Brock will be much healthier. next 2-3 years? He'll probably do a short stint with WWE but I agree that he'll be top fiive and he'll get several title shots and let's hope he takes one. But, the problem remains, how the fuck do you solve a problem like Dos Santos?
    Either dont get touched,Wrestle the shit out of em and keep him on the floor(Im not sure if Dos santos is a great mat wrestler but it takes away the KO),,Or at his own game.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Brock made it very clear in his book that he would not go back to WWE on anything less than his own terms. Having had some success in UFC would give him more leverage but I feel he needs to continue with MMA. The thing about MMA is there's no real long title reigns these days....unless the champ gets injured and is out for some time. You might see the freak athlete like Jones or GSP or Silva who can totally dominate a division, but thats not the case for the heavyweights.

As I've stated before, it's easier to win a title than to defend it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Penfold View Post
    All are very good questions and he's too proud and up his own arse to just quit without winning the title back. Or getting very close. The problem for Brock if he were to win is that he'd come up against a fully fit Dos Santos. Brock ought to have been put to sleep against Carwin and Dos Santos will knock him out if Brock gives him the same amount of time to pick his shots.

He has to launch into the takedown and he had early success against Cain by pushing him up against the cage. Dos Santos will always catch any opponent but Brock has a great chance if he swarms him early on and gets the ground and pound going. As much as I love Brock, if JDS is on it, he's not winning the title.

Dos Santos isn't all that great.He has boxing skills yes, but he's afraid of being taken down. One mistake and his next challenger could potentially beat him. Of course this is the UFC, and the Heavyweight Division so it only goes to show that anyone can win under the right circumstances. MMA is the most competitive full contact sport in the world.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    It could have been Cain who just as easily got there first and JDS who got knocked out. It's such a chancey sport. That's why you see formerly great talent like Tito Ortiz doing the win/loss/win/loss cycle these days. Some days you are better then the guy across from you and some days not

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It could have been Cain who just as easily got there first and JDS who got knocked out. It's such a chancey sport. That's why you see formerly great talent like Tito Ortiz doing the win/loss/win/loss cycle these days. Some days you are better then the guy across from you and some days not
    You say that but Cain was so nervous against Dos Santos, he was scared to attack incase he got knocked out. I don't think you'll get rid of JDS that easy realistically. He always looks immense but if i look at Tito, he looks shite all the time now. He obviously knocked out Bader who I never rated anyway but I think in JDS, we may be looking at a Bones/GSP scenario. Hope I'm wrong though because we need these classic back and forth scraps. I hope Brock gets Mir soon to destroy him for the third time. People can rave about the submission of Little Nog but if Lesnar was in that position, that kid's going to sleep.