Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

If you could change TNA, what would you do?

If you could change TNA, if you even would, what would you do?

I posted this in the Abyss thread, but as far as the EV2/Abyss/"They" storyline, I would have had RVD/Abyss pull a swerve and have Abyss win the Title from RVD at the original Hard Justice PPV, then the very next Impact, have the big brawl with the ECW guys finally getting involved, pull and RVD heel turn and use the EV2 to help get Abyss over and become the "New Generation of Extreme". You would carry on the Extreme Invasion, and maybe have Foley return as a heel in some form of "stock holder management position", and he could have made the ECW PPV a FEW months down the road, and then at the beginning of the year, follow up with the attack from Fortune (who would be face) going up against EV2. Sinple storyline that could have lasted the rest of 2010 and into 2011

Beer Money/MCMG is PERFECT right now and is the hottest thing going in TNA. I would go back to TNA's original roots, and make those guys more of a "main focus" with a huge push for their matches, PPV Main Events, Etc. I would use this to make 4 hot, brand new "next level" stars for TNA.

Samoa Joe needs to go back to being a Nation of Violence. Point Blank. Make him the loose cannon that is face one night and heel the next that does anything he wants to do. Similar to Kurt Angle, he would just run through the whole TNA roster with squash matches, making his way up in the Title rankings. Eventually, Angle and Joe would have to bump heads. Put Joe back on the map by making him be the one that retires Kurt Angle. Because when he made that announcement, I knew he was going straight for the Title. WAAAYYYYY to obvious TNA, so swap it up and have Joe put him out.

Fortune is amazing. However, Ric Flair needs to be mouthpiece ONLY and nothing more. Kaz is a great "stooge" for the group, Beer Money fits perfectly, and AJ as well. This is a slow build for the ones involved, which is good. AJ is being groomed into the next Ric Flair and will come into his own soon enough. When that happens, you use AJ Styles to get Kaz over, having an awesome feud between these two outstanding performers. Who would always have some sort of friendship but at the same time be bitter rivals. This seems to be the ONLY thing TNA has going for them long term.

Nash/Sting/Jarrett/Hogan/Bischoff is good for now.... Kind of sketchy as to what they are planning. But, it is good for fans like me who LOVE the whole nWo/WCW era. Seeing Sting with that red face paint was AWESOME for me, and this is good to have them involved with each other and not be the main focus of the show or not be holding down the younger guys. This seems okay for short term and will be good as long as this angle doesn't grow too much more.

Beautiful people/Motorcycle woman. Honestly, who cares. It was a cute little storyline from the knockouts division Yeah... and if you want to make it interesting, move her away from just the BP and have her attack the whole entire Division, as a "take everybody out" type of deal. Beautiful people are in TNA for one reason. "TNA". TNA needs to get a little more racy with these 3, considering spike TV is the "network for men"... if you wanna rip some WWE/old storylines, incorporate some HLA or Extreme Expose' or something, because that's what the guys watch the beautiful people for.

I would also be okay with having the first match of every TNA iMPACT be X Division. Let these guys shine like they once were, and bring some older X Division stars back in!! Daniels, Jerry Lynn, Elix Skipper, etc and build this thing back up!!! You could even put Samoa Joe back in the X Division!!! But, do something!!!!!

and please BRING BACK THE 6 SIDED RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to comment or post your own ideas!!!!

Make it the way when it didn't suck.

How I would change TNA...

First of all, I love what TNA has been doing lately. The last Impact was awesome. That was the show I've been waiting for for years. No B.S. with the microphones. Just wrestling. It was like the shows from the 50's.
    I'd like TNA to try new things like different camera angles like the new one above the ring but from the outside. So far, all we get are brief shots with it. Try a whole match just with that camera. The key word is "try".
    Also, I'd like to see them do different things with the look of the ring such as the ring mat itself. Why does it always have to be white? Why not black? Or red? Or blue? I've seen Lucha Libre on MTV2 use the blue one. I know it has to do with TV and the lighting but at least try it. If it doesn't work, scrap it.

Get rid of Hogan & Bischoff and bring in Paul Heyman. Bring back the 6 sides ring and get a new president for the company.

i would bring back the 6 sided a ring because it gives the company a different look. Revitalize the x division and give them 20-30 minutes a show. cut all the crap talking out. I would also Push Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, and Abyss as the faces of the company. Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair i would keep but minimalise hulks talking time. put him in the sort of GM Position and ric flair as a manager and VERY occasional manager. Another main focus would be the tag team division, they have an AMAZING tag team roster...use them all!
    WOOOOOOOOOO!! NATURE BOY
    RIP Eddie + Moolah

Fire Hogan and keep Bischoff, the man has a brain for pro wrestlting business, Then try to get Paul heyman so he can handle the story lines.
    I would fire some of the dead weight also

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Make it not WCW
    Ariba!

Quote Originally Posted by Strunze776 View Post

First of all, I love what TNA has been doing lately. The last Impact was awesome. That was the show I've been waiting for for years. No B.S. with the microphones. Just wrestling. It was like the shows from the 50's.
    I'd like TNA to try new things like different camera angles like the new one above the ring but from the outside. So far, all we get are brief shots with it. Try a whole match just with that camera. The key word is "try".
    Also, I'd like to see them do different things with the look of the ring such as the ring mat itself. Why does it always have to be white? Why not black? Or red? Or blue? I've seen Lucha Libre on MTV2 use the blue one. I know it has to do with TV and the lighting but at least try it. If it doesn't work, scrap it.
    I agree with this person, the booking has been good as of late and people need to lay off of it. Its the overall look of it that needs changing. Sure the X-Division needs to be used more but the ratings have been consistent as of late which is good. TNA is not going to pull a 2 or 3 yet.

Blog Entries
    firstly, i would tell Hogan, Bischoff & Russo to FUCK OFF! secondly, i would re-hire Christopher Daniels, Roxxi, Awesome Kong & Alissa Flash.. i would also try to get Paul Heyman to join TNA for the storyline issues

booking as of late in TNA is improving to i don't think i would change it.. but i would bring back the six sided ring because it differed TNA from other promotions & i preferred the look of it

i would bring back the Main Event Mafia & try to get back as many members as possible from the MEM & re-unite the LAX & add maybe another two members to it, someone from AAA like Jennifer Blake or Sexy Star & put Konnan as the leader of LAX again..

hire departed WWE stars like Katie Lea, Shelton Benjamin, The Hurricane & Mickie James (yes i know people will bitch about stealing from WWE but they are all very talented & it's WWE's fault for firing them)
    Right to Un-censor!

i think tna has been good the last month or so with the ecw storyline and what happened last week maybethey are starting to turn a corner

what i would like to change in tna is the x division its went down hill fast in the last 2 years and it use to be the best thing about tna when they had petey williams, christopher daniels, even davari i thought was a good champion and the ultimate x matches where always good they have the guys to do it like kendrick amazing red homicide but the have not really done anything with them and need to bring the focus back on that

would like them to expand the tag team divisin more the matches beer money and mcmg had where probs the best tag team best of series since the hardys vs edge and christian back in 99 or perhaps even better this is where they can really out do wwe since wwe's tag division is ging no where

would also like them to bring in heyman or sullivan as head writer booker and put russo in a lesser role