Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Was Howard Finkel attacked by Nexus?

I was watching the Nexus debut on youtube, and at about 3:05 into the video Slater and Grabiel grab Justin Roberts and a guy comes over to fight them. I don't know if its just me, but if you listen closely, it sounds like he says "finkel". Anyone know? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLrUmWwvrYc

The only thing i know about that is that the PATRIOTS are winning the super BOWL BABY!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOW HIT MY MUSIC

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferigno View Post
    I was watching the Nexus debut on youtube, and at about 3:05 into the video Slater and Grabiel grab Justin Roberts and a guy comes over to fight them. I don't know if its just me, but if you listen closely, it sounds like he says "finkel". Anyone know? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLrUmWwvrYc
    Why does it matter? Finkel wasn't gonna be used in the storyline anyway.

Blog Entries
    You're about a year and a half late with this one lol!
    Yes, it does look like Fink (was he there that night as a guest announcer perhaps?), but I don't see how it's relevant in any way.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Fun fact #9999997684: Finkel was maybe attacked by Nexus

It's not him. That guy isn't fat enough and I have seen him in other backstage segments before.

this must be a contender for random thread of the year

Top hats have been fashionable for almost 200 years, but when the first one was worn in 1797 by James Heatherington, he was immediately arrested and fined 50 pounds for behaving in a manner 'calculated to frighten timid people'.

The shortest war on record was fought between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.

Smegma was the Ancient Greek word for soap. According to John Jamieson's Etymological Scottish Dictionary of 1808, curglaff was the shock of suddenly entering a cold bath.