Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    To those who lost their life or a family member or effected anyway by this tragic stupid act of violence!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Sherman Alexander Hemsley (born February 1, 1938 - July 24, 2012) was an American actor, most famous for his role as George Jefferson on theCBS television series All in the Family and The Jeffersons, and as Deacon Ernest Frye on the NBC series Amen. He also played Earl Sinclair's horrifying boss, a Triceratops named B.P. Richfield, on the Jim Henson sitcom Dinosaurs.
    <b style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 19px; "><i><i><i><i>
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon, died today aged 82

RIP

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon, died today aged 82

RIP
    Yeap a legend in the Space program we loss.....

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    R.I.P. Michael Clark Duncan - This man was a great actor and a great human being in his real life. He will be missed.

On July 13, 2012, Duncan was taken to a hospital after suffering a heart attack Media reports suggested that his girlfriend, Omorosa Manigault-Stallworth, had previously tried to save his life by performing CPR. Duncan's publicist, Joy Fehily, issued a statement on August 6 that read he was moved from the Intensive-care unit but remained hospitalized following his heart attack.

On September 3, Fehily quoted Manigault as saying that Duncan had died in Los Angeles. He added that celebrations of Duncan's life would be announced at a later date.
    (wikipedia)

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    R.I.P. Michael Clark Duncan - This man was a great actor and a great human being in his real life. He will be missed.

(wikipedia)
    One of the best and most underrated actors ever, and also one of my all time favorites. RIP Mr.Duncan
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    Been a while but there have been several noteable deaths I will cover in several posts...

September

Joe South (February 28, 1940 – September 5, 2012) was an Americansinger-songwriter and guitarist. Best known for his songwriting, South won theGrammy for Song of the Year in 1970 for "Games People Play" and was again nominated for the award in 1972 for "Rose Garden".

Arthur Bertram Modell[1] (June 23, 1925 – September 6, 2012) was an American businessman, entrepreneur and former National Football Leagueteam owner. He owned the Cleveland Browns franchise from 1961–95 and the Baltimore Ravens franchise from 1996–2004.

Rollin Sullivan, 93, American country music entertainer (Lonzo and Oscar). September 7,2012
    Rollin Sullivan was born in Edmonton, Kentucky, one in a family of ten. Rollin (born January 9, 1919) and brother Johnny Sullivan (born July 7, 1917) toured together in the 1930s; they were also in a local group known as the Kentucky Ramblers. They made their professional debut on WTJS-AM in Jackson, Tennessee, about 1939. In 1942, Rollin joined Paul Howard’s Arkansas Cotton Pickers playing an electric mandolin, where he received the nickname Oscar. Johnny was in the military at the time. In the summer of 1944, Rollin, with WSM-AM’s Grand Ole Opry, played tent shows with Eddy Arnold.

Michael Joseph "Mo" Scarry (February 1, 1920 – September 9, 2012) was an American football player and coach. He grew up inPennsylvania and was a star on his high school basketball team. Scarry, however, played football in college at Waynesburg College inWaynesburg, Pennsylvania and went on to join the Cleveland Rams in the National Football League as a center following a stint in the U.S. Army during World War II. The Rams moved to Los Angeles after winning the 1945 NFL championship, and Scarry elected to stay in Cleveland and play for the Cleveland Browns under coach Paul Brown in the new All-America Football Conference. The Browns won the AAFC championship in 1946 and 1947 while Scarry was on the team.

Lance LeGault (born William Lance Legault;[1][2] May 2, 1935 – September 10, 2012), sometimes credited as W. L. LeGault, was an American film and television actor, best known as Colonel Roderick Decker in the 1980s American television series The A-Team.

From wikipedia
    Last edited by HCollins-TNA1; 12-14-2012 at 06:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    John Ingle (May 7, 1928 – September 16, 2012) was an American actor best known for his role as scheming patriarch Edward Quartermaine in theABC soap opera General Hospital.

James "Sugar Boy" Crawford, Jr. (October 12, 1934 – September 15, 2012) was a New Orleans R&B musician. He was the author of "Jock-A-Mo" (1954), a hit that was later recreated as "Iko Iko",[1] by The Dixie Cups and recorded by many artists including Dr. John, Belle Stars, The Grateful Dead and Cyndi Lauper.

Russell Errol Train (June 4, 1920 - September 17, 2012) was the second Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), from September 1973 to January 1977,[1] and the Founder Chairman Emeritus of World Wildlife Fund (WWF). As head of the EPA under U.S. PresidentsRichard Nixon and Gerald Ford, Train is generally credited with helping to place the issue of the environment on the presidential and national agenda in the late 1960s and early 1970s, a key period in the environmental movement. He worked with an important idea, as the economy of the nation was growing fast, public as well as private projects should consider and evaluate the environment impact involved

Stephen Douglas "Steve" Sabol (October 2, 1942 – September 18, 2012) was an American filmmaker. He was the president and one of the founders of NFL Films, along with his father Ed. He was also a widely exhibited visual artist.

From wikipedia

Blog Entries
    Jonathan "Johnny" Kendrick Lewis (October 29, 1983 – September 26, 2012), also credited as Johnny K. Lewis, was an American actor, best known for playing Kip "Half-Sack" Epps in the first two seasons of the FX series Sons of Anarchy. Lewis also appeared in supporting roles in the filmsUnderclassman, Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem, and The Runaways.

Ronald Bertram Aloysius "R. B." Greaves III (November 28, 1943 - September 27, 2012)[2] was an American singer who had chart success in 1969 with the pop single "Take a Letter Maria". A number two hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, this single sold one million copies, and it earned gold record certification from the Recording Industry Association of America. Greaves also had a Top 40 pop hit one year later with "(There's) Always Something There to Remind Me".

Frank Wilson (born Frank Edward Wilson, December 5, 1940 – September 27, 2012)[1] was an African American songwriter and record producer forMotown Records.

Christopher "Chris" Constantine Economaki (October 15, 1920 – September 28, 2012[1]) was an American motorsports commentator, pit road reporter, and journalist. Economaki was given the title "The Dean of American Motorsports."[2] Microsoft chose Economaki to author the auto racing history portion of its Encarta Encyclopedia.
    Robert "Bob" Stevens (c. 1924 – September 29, 2012)[1][2] was an American basketball coach. He was the head men's basketball coach at the University of South Carolina and the University of Oklahoma. From 1959–60 to 1966–67, he posted a combined 80–124 win–loss record at the two schools.

From wikipedia

Blog Entries
    Donnis (Donnie) Butcher (February 8, 1936–October 8, 2012) was an American basketball player and coach. A 6'1" guard from Pikeville College, Butcher was selected by the New York Knickerbockers in the 7th round of the 1961 NBA Draft. He played five years in the NBA, for both the Knicks and the Detroit Pistons.

Frank Kenneth "Ken" Sansom (April 2, 1927 - October 8, 2012) was an American actor and voice actor.
    Sanson started his career with a radio show in Los Angeles called Sansom and Then Some. He moved back to Salt Lake City in 1968 and began acting in the early 1970s.[1] His first role was in an episode of Mayberry R.F.D., a continuation of the The Andy Griffith Show. He was best known for his role as Rabbit in the television series The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. He also voiced Stan, the Woozle in the series. He also voiced Rabbit in a number of TV specials and movies of Winnie the Pooh, taking over for original Rabbit voice Junius Matthews after his death in 1978.[2] He was also the voice of Hound on the original Transformers cartoon series. On October 8, 2012, Sansom died due to complications of astroke.
    In an interview broadcasted on ABC 4, when asked about voicing Rabbit in the upcoming Winnie the Pooh film, he stated, "I'm not sure."[3] Tom Kenny voiced Rabbit in the movie, although Sansom claimed he was still under contract.[3] Ken was a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.[4]
    He resided in Sandy, Utah.

Kenneth Herman "Kenny" Rollins (September 14, 1923 – October 9, 2012) was an American basketball player who competed at the 1948 London Olympics and was also a member of the University of Kentucky's "Fabulous Five" who won the 1948 NCAA Tournament.
    Born in Charleston, Missouri, Rollins played high school basketball in Wickliffe, Kentucky. He later played professionally for the Chicago Stagsand Boston Celtics. He died in October 2012 in Greencastle, Indiana.[1]

Sammi Kane Kraft (April 2, 1992 – October 9, 2012) was an American recording artist, child actress and baseball player. She was of Jewish heritage.
    Born in Livingston, New Jersey,[1] she starred in the 2005 remake of Bad News Bears as Amanda Whurlitzer (played by Tatum O'Neal in the original film).[2] She was featured in an ESPN.comPage 2 story about her athletic skills, and competed in the Junior Olympics.[3] She began a garage folk project in San Francisco under the name of Scary Girls[4] and continued to record music. She was also working on a post-folk rock musical called "Funeral" (working title) with her brother Frankie. She was killed in a traffic collision on Interstate 10 in California at the age of 20.
    [1]

From wikipedia
    Last edited by HCollins-TNA1; 12-14-2012 at 07:08 PM.