Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    BattleZone Ep. 2

Jason Rogers: Welcome to the second episode of IWF BattleZone! I'm Jason Rogers alongside my partner Nick Brown! Say hello Nick!

Nick Brown: Hi.

Jason Brown: Well, I'm not digging that enthusiasm! But tonight is the first round of the International Title tournament! Let's get right to our first match!

Nick Brown: Oh, yay.

Jason Rogers: Our first match in the International Title tournament is between newcomer Effin Awesome and a Former WCW World Champion, Diamond Dallas Page!

Nick Brown: Effin Awesome? What kind of name is that!?!? Haha, DDP's got this in the bag! Awesome's in his first match, and DDP is a seasoned veteran.

JR: That may be true, but we haven't seen or heard much about "Effin Awesome". He could turn out to be spectacular!

JR: Here comes Effin Awesome!!! I'm excited to see what he can do in the ring! He looks like he has swagger.

NB: Swagger? He looks like a jobber. I can't wait to see him get destroyed by DDP!

JR: Can't you wait until AFTER his match to judge him? You haven't even seen ONE of his matches!

NB: I can sense this kind of stuff. I know by sight.

JR: Come on. Haven't you ever heard of "Don't judge a book by it's cover"?

NB: That saying is bull.

Awesome: DDP? Since when do I have to fight a second rate WCW has been? Is he going to bring his big buddy Karl Malone, or the mischevious Jay Leno? OHH NOOOO... Well bring whoever you want. Cause you are the first of many steps in this legacy. When I send you and your social security check back to the wasteland of WCW, you can see your buddies Buff Bagwell and Norman Smiley, and let them know you just experienced somethin awesome.. Something EFFIN AWESOME!!!!!!!! *Slaps back like Barry Horowitz*

NB: Here comes DDP! A wrestler who has the complete package: charisma, speed, power, and all around in ring skill!

JR: Page is good, but he can be beaten. I'd like to see if Effin Awesome can pull off the win!

NB: That'll never happen.

(DDP = DDP; Effin Awesome = Christian)

WINNER: DDP (Moves on to Semifinals)

NB: DDP wins! I told you! DDP could go all the way!

JR: DDP was very impressive, but so was Effin Awesome. That match could've gone either way.

NB: What? Awesome was better than I expected, but that match was ALWAYS going to DDP!

*Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Giddy; 02-08-2012 at 09:29 PM.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

*All is black as this video appears on the Titantron*

*Everything again goes black as a voice can be heard*

Voice: The Icon.....for more than 30 years.....

Voice:....Has Terrorized The Ring Warriors of Pro Wrestling.....

Voice: Now he has returned to do it again.

*The lights come back on as everything go's back to normal*

Nick Brown: What the hell was that all about?

Jason Rodgers: Man what a creepy and strange promo video that was!
    Hey I just got word that Sting will be in action tonight against Brock Lesnar!

Nick Brown: I can't wait to see that match. Hey Rodgers I saw you almost piss yourself while that video was playing hahaha.

Jason Rodgers: Nick shut up because coming up next is a great match between one of the fan's favorites, "The Best In The World" CM Punk and the loudmouth The Sleeper

NB: Sleeper has this one on the bag believe Jay Jay, Punk is just pure hype! "The Best in the World" my ass!!

JR: Shut up Nick!! Punk has made himself in the indies and over the years he fought in the most intense and memorable matches!!

NB: Well I seen this Sleepy dude and he has more talent in one finger than Punk. He's actually currently in my top five, a future International Champ. Look he's coming right now

**The music plays for about 10 seconds then the lights in the arena go out. Bright blue pyro explodes from each of the four corner turnbuckles. When the lights come back on and the smoke clears a hispanic man is standing in the ring wearing a blue leather trench coat that goes all the way to the ground and a blue bandana over his mouth. He takes the bandana off his face revealing a half of a skull mask. He pulls a microphone out from the pocket of his trench coat then takes it off and drapes it over the ropes. He throws his arms in the air making an L and a V with his fingers. Then he points with his thumbs to the name "SLEEPER" on the back of his basketball jersey. The crowd instantly starts cheering as they remember as their people's champion from another major federation. The Sleeper then puts the mic up to his mouth and begins to speak.**

Sleep: Shut the fuck up!!! All you people make me sick. For years I broke my back for you people, but that got me nowhere. Now all of you will see a new Sleeper. I had to come to a new federation to get a new start. I'm am about to take over the IWF and treat it like it's my hood. And if anybody I don't like steps into my hood I'm gonna to take that mutha fucka out with the quickness. Now seeing that the Sleeper is already an established superstar, I feel that automatically makes me the #1 contender for whatever title I choose around here. But it seems the General Manager wants me to compete in a tournament for the International Title. And it looks like my first match is against CM Punk, but he's gonna be the bitch that will be "Going 2 SLEEP". When I get him on my shoulders and drop him down with their necks violently crashing down on my shoulders, he will know and everybody else will know...."IT'S SLEEPYTIME MUTHA FUCKAS!!!!!"

JR: CULT OF PERSONALITY!! The straightedge savior is here and he surely wants to show The Sleeper how he sends people to sleep!!

NB: Blah, Blah, Blah, he better focus on the match and not on the fans. This ain't a popularity contest!!

*Punk sees The Sleeper and smiles without saying anything*

JR: The match is about to st...

*The lights go out and the arena falls in total darkness.

A strange message appears in the titantron meanwhile everyone in the arena remains shocked*

"Time is coming.... they shall arise to save this unworthy world lost in ignorance and sin, led by a warrior with a soul as black as night, the chosen ones, the fathers of a new Dawn of Destruction...

Kings will be kings..."

NB: The lights return but what in the fucking hell was that?? How did someone manage to cut the electricity and put up some wierd apocalyptic message?

JR: I sure don't know, that was fucking scary! Anyway the competitors are in the ring and finally the match is going to start!!

(Sleeper: Edge/ Punk: I bet you know this one)

WINNER: Sleeper (Moves on to Semifinals)

NB: Yes!!!! Sleeper pins Punk and starts his rise in BattleZone!

JR: Yeah great match we just saw. Punk gave his best but in the end the Sleeper fullfilled his promise and he just beat one of the best in the business!!!

*Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Giddy; 02-05-2012 at 03:44 AM.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    APW World Champion (x1)

Sweet Jones:

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Jason Rogers: Our next match is a non tournament six man tag team match with MarvelShow & Chris King taking on The Celtic Conquerors & Edge! This should be a good one!

Nick Brown: Last time MarvelCrap and The Celtic Conquerors squared off The Celtic Conquerors dominated! And that's exactly what they're going to do again tonight! Mark my words! MarvelCrap are failures!

JR: You are sickeningly biased you know that?

NB: Shut up Jason. I know what I'm talking about! I'm a better commentator than you ever could be!

*Jason rolls his eyes*

JR: And here comes MarvelShow!

NB: Don't you mean MarvelCrap? Last week they jobbed to the Celtic Conquerors and this week I expect the same!

JR: I hope Big Show hears you and knocks you out! Last week they had a very impressive showing, and the match could've gone either way!

Show: Alright, some shit Irish wrestlers called The Celtic Conquerors have been using illegal tactics to come out on top in our matches, and you can be damn sure Paul and I aren't happy with this! We came here to dominate tag team division and we won't let a palid ugly looking guy and some dwarf with a little stick get in our way, if you don't want to be KO with a Weapon Of Mass Destruction!!!!

Paul: That's right Show, we want to fight the best not people who need to cheat to win a simple match. Finlay, Sheamus, you think you can do whatever you want without consequences you're damn wrong, prepare to get Marveled with the best show around, MarvelShow!!!!

NB: They really are losers

JR: And here comes MarvelShow's partner Chris King! Last week he defeated Punisher to move to the semifinals of the Anarchy Title Tournament! Chris King was very impressive in that match!

NB: Impressive? That was a fluke! No way King moves on to the finals!

JR: Nick, why do you have to be so negative?

NB: I'm not negative! I just don't sugar coat everything like you twinkle toes Rogers!

JR: Wow.... Words hurt... *Sniffles*

King: Last week I cemented my place in this company by defeating The Punisher. That was just the beginning because I will win the Anarchy Championship and become the face of this federation. I can't be controlled, and I cannot be stopped. Tonight I'm going to go out to the ring and do what I do best. Wrestle. For all of you in the back, keep watching, you might learn something.

NB: Here come's the best tag team in IWF, the Celtic Conquerors along with the Ultimate Opportunist Edge! Last week they were very impressive, and this week I'm sure they'll be just as amazing!

JR: Last week the Celtic Conquerors defeated MarvelShow in a very impressive fashion, and they've really gelled as a tag team lately. Sheamus and Finlay are the perfect mix, but will they be able to pull out the win tonight? Also, Edge defeated Cody McDerrell.

NB: Defeated? He DESTROYED that stupid hillbilly!

Finlay: Last week we showed just how dangerous we are when we took out MarvelShow. Now it seems they want another shot at us. I think you may have beaten Marvel's head a little too much there Sheamus.

Sheamus: Gotta agree with you Finlay, It's a sad thing to see. But you gotta remember, it ain't just us in there. Show, you should know already just how big a threat we are, and should also know how much damage our third member tonight can do. But as for Marvel and King, they have no idea what's gonna hit them. With Edge in our corner, there's no doubt fella, that our win is confirmed.

(Skip to 6:00; Sheamus = Sheamus, Ezekiel Jackson = Finlay, Miz = Edge vs Show = Show, Mysterio = Bradley, Kingston = King)

WINNERS: MarvelShow & King

JR: Chris King and MarvelShow won! What an impressive match! Edge and the Celtic Conquerors were good, but tonight just wasn't their night!

NB: Fluke! That's all that was! If these men ever face off again I guarantee it'll go the other way!

JR: Why can't you just congratulate the winners? They did great, and were very impressive tonight!

NB: Shut up Jason! All that proved was that flukes do happen!

JR: Well while my hotheaded partner cools down, let's take a commercial break.

*Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Giddy; 02-05-2012 at 12:57 AM.

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    APW World Champion (x1)

Sweet Jones:

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Jason Rogers: Next up, an interesting match-up between two up and coming superstars!

Nick Brown: The only relevant one here is Cody Rhodes, he’s my sleeper to win this whole thing and be the next International Champion!

Jason Rogers: Hey, don’t count out Incubus! This may be his debut, but he'll be just as determined to win and show what he has got.

Nick Brown: He doesn’t have anything to show! He's a civilian, a regular person, I would say he is a jobber, why IWF signed him and put him in a match is beyond me!

Jason Rogers: You look like a civilian, want to jump in there instead?

Nick Brown: I have a doctors note, bad paper cut you see…

Jason Rogers: Right… Well, here comes the debuting Incubus now!

Incubus: So I hear there is a tournament being held to determine the International Champion. A lotta people backstage seem to have their mind set on winning it. People wanting to prove themselves. Hoping to realize their dreams!
    But let me give you all a piece of advice: Just... Don't... Show... Up! Because those dreams that you all hope to realize in the coming days will be SHATTERED! And then... then you will have nothing to hold on to... NOTHING! So listen to these words of wisdom and just DO NOT show up as I will claim the International Championship title one way or another and I will not give a rat's ass on who's dreams I will step on to get there. Because I am INCUBUS and I AM... your next... INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION! Dream On!

Nick Brown: Who does this guy think he is to talk like that? My god, get real rookie!

Jason Rogers: Leave him alone, he has a right to speak, and so does Rhodes, here he comes!

Cody Rhodes: So I'm expected to win a tournament in order to become the International Champion? That is the saddest thing I have ever heard! I am Cody Rhodes, 3rd generation superstar and future Hall of Famer. I find it a disgrace that I have to prove that I am suitable to be the International Champion... they should just hand me the title right now!

Incubus... you may as well not bother competing tonight, for I am in such a mood that I will gladly hurt anyone who steps in my way. I am Cody Rhodes and I am the future International Champion!

Nick Brown: Bravo! Bravo! All true, Incubus, quit now and escape embarrassment and pain!

Jason Rogers: Shut up already, gosh darn you’re annoying…let the match begin!

(Cody Rhodes vs. Santino/Incubus) (Ignore Post Match)

WINNER: Cody Rhodes (Moves on to Semifinals)

Nick Brown: What a squash! What is this, Thanksgiving? Hand the title to Rhodes, just do it!

Jason Rogers: …Rhodes wins the match, yes, but Incubus did try his best. Let’s go to a commercial break while I strangle my annoying broadcast partner.

*Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Giddy; 02-05-2012 at 01:06 AM.

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    APW World Champion (x1)

Sweet Jones:

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Jason Rogers: Up next is some tag team action here tonight, with two unusual teams to say the least…Booker T, and David Otunga…versus Hulk Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior!

Nick Brown: Unusual is right! Otunga and Booker and The Immortal and the Ultimate Warrior? Yikes, what a mismatch.

Jason Rogers: I’m sure this will be an interesting contest! Here come the teams now!

JR: Here comes the 5 time! 5 time! 5 time! 5 time! 5 time! WCW Champion!!!

NB: He's a has-been. And why the hell is he teaming with Otunga?

JR: Maybe they have chemistry!

NB: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!!!

NB: They aren’t even coming out at the same time…geez, how unorganized, they just look weird together…

JR: Well, maybe they just haven't found the right theme yet!

NB: That's ridiculous Jason! Besides, Otunga is a Harvard Law graduate, and Booker T is a convict! What could they possibly have in common?

JR: I don't know, but they obviously found something in common, because they're a team now!

JR: Here comes The Immortal Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior! Two former World Champions and legends! I can't wait to see what they do as a team!!

NB: A has-been and a never-was. Hogan is way out of his prime, and Warrior always sucked anyways.

JR: How can you say that? Hogan is a legend, and will always be great, and the fans loved Warrior, and he was a great wrestler!

NB: HA!! Anyways, we have three over the hill, out of prime wrestlers and one nobody. This is gonna be a doozy.

JR: Hey, watch the match first and maybe it will be a good one!

(MCMG/ Booker + Otunga vs. Beer Money/ Hulk and Warrior) (Ignore interference)

WINNERS: Hogan & Warrior

Nick Brown: Ok, not that bad of a match, but not surprising, 2 hall of famers won.

Jason Rogers: See! I told you to wait! Hogan and Warrior are victorious, but a really hard fought match here!

*Commercial Break*
    Last edited by Giddy; 02-05-2012 at 03:56 AM.

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    APW World Champion (x1)

Sweet Jones:

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Jason Rogers: Welcome back to BattleZone! The International Title tournament has been great thus far, and I guarantee that this match will live up to expectations! It is the Next Big Thing Brock Lesnar vs The Icon Sting in our main event!!

Nick Brown: Lesnar is going to crush Sting! Lesnar has the size advantage, the agility advantage, and Sting is just an old man!

JR: I dare you to say that to Sting's face!

NB: I would but my paper cut is acting up again.

JR: Oh sure... Well here comes Sting!

JR: I for one think Sting could win this match! He may be old, but I'm sure he has a few big moves in store for Brock!

NB: If Sting wins I'll eat my hat. He's way out of his prime. It looks like someone has to make him stop wrestling, and I think Lesnar is the one to do it.

JR: After that creepy video we saw earlier, what do you think Sting is up to?

NB: You mean the video that made you wet your panties?

JR: Shut up Nick.

NB: Here comes the pain! This man is the Next Big Thing, and there's no way he's going to lose here! He's huge yet agile. Sting is just an washed up has been!

JR: While I agree Brock is a great competitor, I wouldn't count out Sting.

NB: Keep believing what you want Jason. Now shut up! The match is starting!

(Sting = Sting, Scott Hall = Brock Lesnar; Ignore Title and Dusty Rhodes)

WINNER: Sting (Moves on to Semifinals)

JR: Sting did it! Sting did it! Sting is going to the next round of the International Title Tournament!

NB: Wow... You know I was joking about eating my hat right?

JR: Nick, you were saying Sting had no chance! Well look who won!

NB: Shut up Jason. Your voice is annoying.

*Show fades to black as Sting is celebrating on the turnbuckle*

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    APW World Champion (x1)

Sweet Jones:

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Everybody post thoughts and reviews on the IWF Official Discussion Thread please

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    APW World Champion (x1)

Sweet Jones:

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Na na na na boo boo, Jose smells like doo doo!

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    APW World Champion (x1)

Sweet Jones:

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Na na na na boo boo, Jose smells like doo doo!
    This doesn't count. It needs to be a full show with promos from everyone
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    This doesn't count. It needs to be a full show with promos from everyone
    WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!! CREATIVE MEMBERS ONLY!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH! BAN HIM! BAN HIM! BODOM GET THE BANHAMMER!!!!

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    APW World Champion (x1)

Sweet Jones:

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck