- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries
    Battlezone: Ep 1. -

Jason Rogers
    : Welcome to the first episode of BattleZone everyone! I am Jason brown, alongside me is my partner-in-crime and lazier of the two, Nick Brown.

Nick Brown: You forgot better looking of the two! But tonight we have some great squash matches for you all!

Jason Rogers: Oh stop it, they are all even matches, but let's hear from our new GM, Johnny "Mr. Excitement" Lauranitis.

Nick Brown: Oh boy, this was a huge signing for us, the best GM in the world is in BattleZone!

Johnny: My name is John Lauranitis and I'm the NEW GM of BattleZone.

*Crowd begins to boo*

Johnny: Now let me assure you, since Mr. Excitement is here, this will be an exciting show, along with every show I am on!

*Crowd again boos*

Johnny: Now thank you for your warm welcomes. Tonight we start the first tournament, the IWF Anarchy Title tournament. Now the first match is going to be a show-stealer. Lets get this show started.

Jason Rogers: Yes this our first match of the night!

Nick Brown: Calm down before you piss your pants like a little school girl going to see a Jonas Brothers concert.

Jason Rogers: You can't blame me cause this match will feature "The Rated R Superstar" Edge against Cody McDerrell.

Nick Brown: Oh great this going to be a piss break match.

Jason Rogers: Hey you may never know this match might be the best match.

Nick Brown: Only an idiot like you may think that.

Jason Rogers: Lets not argue cause here comes McDerrell.

Cody: Howdy y'all! Ah'm Cody McDerrell, aka Mr. Southern Thunder! Ah'm here in IWF ta bring some hillbilly up North, an' ta impress the fans!

*Crowd Cheers*

Cody: Ah've bin waitin' ta beat some scoundrels fer a long ass time, and ah think ah've found the perfect place!

*Crowd Yells "IWF!"*

Cody: Yer Damn right! Ah've bin buildin' ma strength up fer this by huntin', fishin', plantin', an' muddin', an' now ah'm more ready than anyone else! Ah bought a new flannel shirt fer ma debut, an' ah did not pay that money ta lose! Tonight Ima have an open challenge, and ah wanna take on someone who's wronged ma fans!

*Crowd Chants "Cody! Cody!"*

Cody: Not only am ah dedicatin' this match ta y'all, ah'm also dedicatin' this match ta the late an' great Dale Earnhardt Senior! And after ah win, MOONSHINE IS ON ME!!!!

*Crowd Cheers*

Cody: So come on, are all uh y'all in the back a buncha pansies er somethin'? Someone git out here! NOW!

Nick Brown: Who's idea was it to hire this Hillbilly.

Jason Rogers: I dare you to say that to our bosses.

Nick Brown: Who cares and now here comes Edge.

Edge: Spear!

Jason Rogers: Just one line is all Edge needs.

Nick Brown: Shut Up!!! Start this match already.

(Brodus Clay - Edge / Joey Gray - Cody McDerrell)

Nick Brown: What did I tell you this was a piss break match.

Jason Rogers: Well atleast Edge got the job done but somebody better check on McDerrell.

Nick Brown: Nobody cares about that stupid Hillbilly.

*Commercial Break*

Last edited by AirBourne; 01-22-2012 at 07:38 PM.
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries
    Jason Rogers: Welcome back folks, up next we have an intriguing matchup in this tournament, Wade Barrett will be taking on Zach “SkyFly” Silver.

Nick Brown: You mean a one sided matchup! Who the hell is “SkyFly”?? He’ll get put thrown into Wasteland when my man Wade Barrett defeats this little bug in a matter of seconds!

Jason Rogers: Bug eh? Well if he is a bug, you should be able to take him, right?

Nick Brown: Of course! But I…pulled my hamstring earlier, terrible accident you see…

Jason Rogers: Right, of course you did. Well here comes “SkyFly” now, let’s see what he has to say!

*Music hits and lights turn bright, to the color of the sky and smoke appears and then SkyFly jumps out*

SkyFly: Woah! Hello! Howdy to all of ya! Wicked loud I see! Ouch, my eardrums hurt already, but it's all good in da hood of course! How is everyone doing tonight?!

*crowd goes "Great!"*

SkyFly: Well then so am I! I'm Zach Silver! But you can call me SkyFly! Because I can soar all the way into the sky with my high flying abilities, unseen before! But I guess I'm supposed to explain why I would be champion eh? Well I think...no, I know I will be champion because of my heart, determinination, spirit and charisma! And of course my sky high flight in the air! But I have more impact then a 707 crashing from 10,000 ft, I am just that strong!

*crowd is cheering *Superman*"

Skyfly: Nah! I'm stronger, faster, can fly higher and...look better then him of course! Once you take a Meteor Strike, my signature move, you won't be the same ever again! Plus you'll be in a ton of pain too! But thank you all for your time! The future champion, is done talking for now!

Nick Brown: Look at this dweeb, better then Superman, ha! Barrett needs no introduction, but let’s hear what he has to say!

*Wade comes out wearing his jacket with the rose on it, he has a mic in his hand and waits for his entrance music to die*

Barrett: So this is what it has become, hmm? The great future of Wade Barrett will be reached in IWF. Now if you thought that the Barrett Barrage was intense in the WWE, just you wait until I get into that ring and make everyone on this roster look like a buffoon. It will only be a matter of time before I take the championship and make IWF 1 of the must see feds going!

Barrett: I could go on and on about how I will dismantle everyone that is on the roster, but I am a firm believer of actions speak louder than words. So soon you will be a witness to my unlimited talents in the ring.

Nick Brown: Spoken like a true future champ!

Jason Rogers: What are you, his cheerleader? You a woman?? Would explain a lot of things…

Nick Brown: How dare you! If it weren’t for my hammy, I would hurt you right here and now!

Jason Rogers: Oh shut up, the match is starting.

(Barrett/Barrett vs. Gabriel/Silver)

Nick Brown: Ha, squash match at best! Barrett sealed the victory easily tonight over a much weaker opponent!

Jason Rogers: Silver put up a good fight, Barrett was just better tonight, and he moves on to the round of the tournament.

*Commercial Break*
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries
    Jason Rogers: Our next Quarterfinal match in the Anarchy Title Tournament is between "Macho Man" Randy Savage and John Morrison!

Nick Brown: This is going to be a piece of cake for Macho Man! Macho Man has the experience factor, and has much more skill! You can kiss Morrison goodbye!

Jason Rogers: Well Macho may have the experience, but Morrison has more agility and youthful exuberance!

Nick Brown: I don't even know what that means...

Nick Brown: This is a man who could win it all! Macho Man has the experience, the craftiness, and isn't afraid to bend a few rules!

Jason Rogers: I've been rather disappointed in Macho Man lately, with the way he's been cheating. I expected better from him.

Nick Brown: Oh shut up you whiny little baby! Macho Man knows that he must do whatever it takes to win! If that means bending the rules then that's perfectly fine! Now shut up, Savage has got a mic!

Randy Savage: Ohhh Yyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh IWF the Macho Man has arrived. Let me tell you all something about Randy Savage oooooooooh, and that's that he doesn't care about what the fans want ooooh. Let me quote 2 of my earlier post oooooh yeah, and that is that I am the cream of the crop - and I think the spotlight should be on me. Cos I am Macho Man Randy Savage ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeah.

Nick Brown: This man is nothing but a poser! Who the hell wears sunglasses indoors? What a flamer!

Jason Rogers: How can you be so biased? This man is a future World Champion! He is one of the most agile men I have ever seen!

Nick Brown: Well this "Future World Champion" is about to face a man who already has been a World Champion!

(Morrison vs Ziggler/Macho Man)

Nick Brown: I told you! Future World Champion my ass! Macho Man is moving to the Semifinals!

Jason Rogers: But he had the tights! He cheated!

Nick Brown: I have no clue what your talking about. Do you need glasses or something? He won that fair and square!

*Commercial Break*
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries
    Jason Rogers: Next up, some tag team action, featuring two great tag teams.

Nick Brown: You mean ONE great tag team, “MarvelCrap” are nothing, just some jobbers no one else wanted!

Jason Rogers: You say that to the Big Show, one half of MarvelSHOW, which is the proper name of their team!

Nick Brown: Who cares, he is some overweight, oversized, old-as-dinosaur-crap oaf! But shhhh, the Celtic Conquerors are coming from what my backstage source is saying!

*Finlay and Sheamus walk down the ramp, clearly not in the mood to make friends*

Finlay: My name is Finlay, and this is my good friend Sheamus. When we got the offer to come over to IWF, I thought it was about time. Someone finally had the common sense to put the two biggest brawlers in wrestling history together. I can guarantee that before we're done here tonight, every person backstage is going to know what we're capable of.

Sheamus: Ya see, there's only one thing we care about, and that's causing as much pain as possible. Anyone gets in our way, they're gonna have to be carried out of the ring, because we are the Celtic Conquerors, and we aren't gonna stop till we put everyone aginst us in the Emergency Room.

*crowd boos loudly*

Jason Rogers: Strong words from the team known as the Celtic Conquerors! They are just waiting for their opponents to show up, MarvelShow, who should be out any second!

Nick Brown: *Pulls out a pillow* Wake me when their droolfest is done!

Jason Rogers: Oh shut it, will you! But here they come now!

Big Show: Ladies and gentlemen, The world's biggest athlete and the first man to win the WWE, ECW, AND WCW world championships is finally here in IWF!!, and I'm ready to begin a path of destruction so if anyone wants to stand in my way be prepare to feel the power of my right hand!!!, anyway I'm pretty sure you the greatest fans in the world wants to see the Big Show in action I'm right??

*crowd cheers*

Big Show: Good, but even I want to be world champion again so much I decide to give it try to tag team division!!, I have been a multi time tag team champion along with some different and talented partners and today I am teaming up with a fan favorite from the indies, a guy I know can become star here in IWF and he right here right now!!!

Bradley: That's right people "The Marvel" has come to IWF, and is honor to me teaming with the world's biggest athlete, one of the best wrestler in the world in front of you the IWF fans!!!

*crowd cheers*

Bradley: I made myself in the indies companies, fighting all around the world, and finally I have a shot to shine in the best wrestling company IWF, so to all our competition beware, because MarvelShow are coming for the tag team titles and with Big Show's strength and size and my technical and high flying skills we will reach the top on this company!!!

Jason Rogers: Man they sure know how to rile up a crowd!

Nick Brown: *Wakes up in a panic* What did I miss?? Oh wait, nothing important. Match starts now!

(Celtic Conquerors = Sheamus + ADR/MarvelShow = Morrison + Henry)

Jason Rogers: A hard fought match, good effort by MarvelShow but the Celtic Conquerors get the victory here tonight in this close fight!

Nick Brown: Are you kidding me? Close? There was no competition at all! Celtic Conquerors for life, and they are the best tag team in IWF! Proven here tonight!

Jason Rogers: Calm yourself, don’t want you wetting yourself for the 2ND time tonight...

*Commercial Break*

Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Blog Entries

Jason Rogers: Making his debut in IWF is Chris King!! , this guy had competed in several other companies and he’s finally here to prove his abilities with the best!

Nick Brown: Ah I don’t care for this guy, he doesn’t seem like a real superstar to me, I believe he will ended lost in jobber town!

Jason Rogers: Come on partner! , he haven’t compete yet you can’t say that by just a look

King: Hello boys and girls. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Chris King. I'm a focal point of both HWA and EWNCW and I'm bringing my talent to the IWF. I do things that no one else can do, and that is exactly why this company needs me. I'm coming to show the fans precisely what entertainment is. Keep your eyes on me.

Jason Rogers: The Punisher!! Another hungry for glory competitor focus in winning this match to advance in the tournament for the Anarchy Title.

Nick Brown: Of course he’s focus to win, you think he come to lose?? My god why are you even working here!!

Jason Rogers: Whatever partner, let’s go to the match, this is a tournament qualifying match for the Anarchy Title!!

Punisher: Who in the name of hell you think you are King?? You bringing the talent??, I am one of the best wrestler around and this company don’t need arrogant pricks like you, I hope you’re ready because The Punisher is winning this match!!

(Cena: King/ Ryder: Punisher)

Ignore after minute 9:11

Jason Rogers: Great win by King and he advances to the next round of the Anarchy title tournament, he gains tremendous momentum for the next weeks !!

Nick Brown: Oh King won? I didn’t pay attention to that boring match of two boring wrestlers.

Jason Rogers: You’re unbelievable Nick!!!

Nick Brown: Thank god, this night is finally over!

Jason Rogers: Hush up, thank you for joining us this week on the debut episode of Battlezone, please join us next week for the beginning of the International Title tournament, for me and Nick, goodnight!
    Last edited by AirBourne; 01-22-2012 at 08:04 PM.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

This is my first filler. Can I get a round of applause?
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Last week on the debut of BattleZone, we saw the quarterfinals for the Anarchy Title tournament. In the first match, Edge destroyed Cody McDerrell to move on to the semifinals.

Next was the highflying Zach "SkyFly" Silver taking on "The Bare Knuckle Brawler" Wade Barrett in a great match that could've gone either way, with Barrett getting the win.

After this was the legend "Macho Man" Randy Savage vs John Morrison. During parts of the match it really looked like Morrison would pull off the win, but thanks to a roll up with a little help from the tights, Savage defeated Morrison.

The next match was a non-tournament Tag Team between The Celtic Conquerors, Finlay & Sheamus, and MarvelShow, Big Show and Paul "The Marvel" Bradley. MarvelShow were very impressive, but in the end it was the dominating Irishmen who were victorious.

The main event was the final quarterfinal between Chris King and The Punisher. It was a great back-and-forth, edge of your seat battle, but in the end it was Chris King moving on to the next round!
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    APW World Champion (x1)

Sweet Jones:

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

This week will be the quarterfinals for the International Title tournament, with some familiar and new faces debuting on BattleZone!!!

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    APW World Champion (x1)

Sweet Jones:

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Enjoy the show everyone!!!

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    APW World Champion (x1)

Sweet Jones:

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck