Blog Entries

Taylor Wilde Spoils Identity Of Motorbike Chick

In a tweet to Lisa Marie Varon (Tara), Taylor said: “Let’s smoosh! Monday be there!” in case you didn't know, TNA will be taping Impact next Monday and Tuesday in Orlando.

Tara responds: “What is Monday? I don’t get it.”

Wilde, trying to cover her tracks, then wrote: “I just thought I’d make Monday’s the international smooshing day. I miss ya! Maybe I’ll swing by your hood sometime soon.”

lol what a noob, you think she is the Motorbike Chick or is this a cover up?
    Right to Un-censor!

There's no doubt that Tara is the motorbike chick.

Probably just a slip by Taylor
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I honestly stop caring after the second week. For TNA to drag it out as long as they are is just stupid.

its her for sure just expose her we all no its her

All for exposing Tara *wink* *wink*
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

You really have to question why TNA have dragged this out for so long, its obviously meant to be Tara so if she is free for TV then why are they not pulling the trigger on it, things like this get people interested, but if they drag it out then the identity of such becomes leaked on the Internet then people are more inclined to find out who it is, I'd understand if Tara was booked for other things and couldn't appear on TV just yet so they had to use a mask until Tara became available, but shes here and healthy so it makes little sense

I thought it was her all along- but who cares- just as long as Angelina is on every week.