Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm back

I'm back

Well how do I start this? first of, I'm deeply sorry to jbw for leaving without any notice. I didn't have the backbone to say I'm leaving so I'm not really expecting anyone to forgive me. It wasnt stressful writing but I didn't have the motivation to carry on, it wasnt because of a lack of title runs or anything like that. I'd been planning on taking a break for a while and said I'd carry on my feud with Snair but like I said my motivation ran dry. I'm not expecting to be brought back into the feds but I figured I should give everyone an explanation as to why I left.
    So once again I'm sorry
    and if this topic shouldn't be here then I'm sorry again heh, just leave it up so everyone can get a read?

Welcome back bro now try to go through the awesome shows you missed.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabu View Post
    Well how do I start this? first of, I'm deeply sorry to jbw for leaving without any notice. I didn't have the backbone to say I'm leaving so I'm not really expecting anyone to forgive me. It wasnt stressful writing but I didn't have the motivation to carry on, it wasnt because of a lack of title runs or anything like that. I'd been planning on taking a break for a while and said I'd carry on my feud with Snair but like I said my motivation ran dry. I'm not expecting to be brought back into the feds but I figured I should give everyone an explanation as to why I left.
    So once again I'm sorry
    and if this topic shouldn't be here then I'm sorry again heh, just leave it up so everyone can get a read?
    Welcome back Champ

Thanks for the warm welcome guys
    I'm gonna start reading the shows as soon as I finish the washing
    can someone fill me in on the major stuff I've missed?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys
    I'm gonna start reading the shows as soon as I finish the washing
    can someone fill me in on the major stuff I've missed?
    Uh you and Snair are World Tag Team Champions and we are at War with EWNCW

Welcome back, Manabu!!!
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Uh you and Snair are World Tag Team Champions and we are at War with EWNCW
    haha I need to speak to kash if hes still in charge, I wouldn't feel right coming back in and already being a champ
    and hey tda! hows your career going? or are you only working as creative?

haha I need to speak to kash if hes still in charge, I wouldn't feel right coming back in and already being a champ
    and hey tda! hows your career going? or are you only working as creative?
    I haven't competed since Rampage Of The Titans. I also haven't been on the creative side of things in awhile either. I will be back though! I still owe Jose a butt kickin'.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamModest

Blog Entries
    So once again I'm sorry
    Welcome back bro!!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I haven't competed since Rampage Of The Titans. I also haven't been on the creative side of things in awhile either. I will be back though! I still owe Jose a butt kickin'.
    HahahahahahahhahahhahHhhhhahHhahahaahhahaahahhahab abbab

*breathes*

HahahahahahhahahahahahahhHahaha

Bring it!