Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 77 of 77

Thread: Angelina Love

  1. #71
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    Dont make me think of big vis "doing it" with alouisa .__.
    that signature of his when he was a lady lover he used to get on top of the guys and use his weight on top of them like if he was having sex with them..just dont put alouisa under him..
    In Soviet Russia, Aloisa rape Viscera!
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  2. #72
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    In Soviet Russia, Aloisa rape Viscera!
    if only alouisa was just naturally tall but slim like stacy keibler i WOULD pay tickets to get on an airplane and then pay for the tickets to one of their shows.

  3. #73
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    if only alouisa was just naturally tall but slim like stacy keibler i WOULD pay tickets to get on an airplane and then pay for the tickets to one of their shows.
    Just naturally tall? Ummmmmm she really was that tall

    A 7ft Stacy?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  4. #74
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Just naturally tall? Ummmmmm she really was that tall

    A 7ft Stacy?
    I know she is alot tall already..she is fine with that height for me but i have a fetish for tall women..that is..if they are fit like stacy keibler..that would be the dream girl for me...DAMN!

  5. #75
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    I know she is alot tall already..she is fine with that height for me but i have a fetish for tall women..that is..if they are fit like stacy keibler..that would be the dream girl for me...DAMN!
    So Aloisa's modeling was right up your alley then
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  6. #76
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    So Aloisa's modeling was right up your alley then
    I'm gonna be a bastard like the wwe and say....If she lost a few pounds...then yes.

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    I'm gonna be a bastard like the wwe and say....If she lost a few pounds...then yes.
    You bastard!

  8. #78
    God SaberToothTigerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    You bastard!
    I know you hate me =)

  9. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    I know you hate me =)
    You BASTARD!

  10. #80
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    You BASTARD!
    You killed Kenny!

    Oh wait, wrong situation?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.