Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I'm sick of watching his match and all of a sudden one buttcheek is on TV...

I support that, SOPA is only there to make the rich even richer, and nothing more than that.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

https://wfc2.wiredforchange.com/o/90...ction_KEY=8173
    USE YOUR PENS AND PAPER FOR THIS ONE BOYS AND GIRLS. CONTACT YOUR CONGRESS REPS TOMORROW
    (names and numbers are listed in this link)

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I'm sick of watching his match and all of a sudden one buttcheek is on TV...

Yeah, I don't think so.
    Summer of Jabe

What are we going to get from protesting it already anyways? Obama already made a statement saying he won't support it, and I didn't think it was going to end up getting to the President anyways.
    Summer of Jabe

This is bullshit. If they pass this bill then I am not buying music albums, or movie releases. This is just a ploy to make us care about shitty artists and horrible remakes of classic movies. -_-;
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.
    ​

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    This is bullshit. If they pass this bill then I am not buying music albums, or movie releases. This is just a ploy to make us care about shitty artists and horrible remakes of classic movies. -_-;
    Do you buy your music in the first place? Or are you like most of the world and download everything online? You have a good point about them though. IMO they're just trying to get people to buy the crappy new music so they can make more profit.

Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Do you buy your music in the first place? Or are you like most of the world and download everything online? You have a good point about them though. IMO they're just trying to get people to buy the crappy new music so they can make more profit.
    Its a bit more than that. Stopping piracy is one but another is censorship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJIuYgIvKsc

Blog Entries
    Could be worse. They could be stopping you from watching all of the 10 sports teams you follow

I know it won't go through but I'd hate not being able to watch my teams.