Who Would you take on the Road To Wrestlemania?

With the new Smackdown vs. Raw game coming out on Tuesday, I have been curious as to who they will have for the Road to Wrestlemania this year so I figured I would start a thread about it. First does anyone truly know who they will feature this year?

Secondly, Who would you like to see in a Road To Wrestlemania and what would be a key storyline in your story?

Personally I have thought about this alot. I really believe they should have the Miz on the RTW and have it start around the night he wins MITB. Maybe show a video clip of him climbing the ladder and getting the briefcase. Then the first segment of the RTW would be the Miz cutting a promo on how he is Mr. MITB and a Future WWE champion. Because hes the Miz and he is Awesome. Giving you the option to cash in MITB at any point in time or save it until Wrestlemania.

I would like to have the option to be Sheamus. I think it would be a good story to work through.

I think if they have a co-op this year it should be John Morrison and R-truth.

Lastly I would really like to see what kind of story they could work up where you control Wade Barrett. I think this could be a very interesting storyline to play through and with the main person you compete against as John Cena I think it would be alot of fun.
    AWESOME!!!

Blog Entries
    I think Sheamus will be in there for sure. Orton, Cena, probably Jericho too. 'Taker & Kane also perhaps. Edge.

I just hope there's a GM mode/Story Editor. I've always had the most fun creating my own storylines.

they already revealed it go the website and watch the road to wrestlemania video and it shows you... Cena Rey Mysterio Undertaker Chris Jericho and Orton if i remember right but heres the videos URL: http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/...emania-trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Bryan View Post
    they already revealed it go the website and watch the road to wrestlemania video and it shows you... Cena Rey Mysterio Undertaker Chris Jericho and Orton if i remember right but heres the videos URL: http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/...emania-trailer
    sorry its christian not orton my apologies

but who i would want is my own CAW, Christian, Sheamus, Orton, Kane, and Drew McIntyre

Normal Member
    I'm From N.E.W Jers, where plenty murders occurs
    F*** a SVR 11. Until they bring back GM mode & the REAL story mode, I wont be buying.
    lol umad?