The Whole Package

There we have it. We now know the future of the WWE. Someone who has the whole package like Austin did and The Rock did. Just proven not even 10 minutes ago. Dolph Ziggler just shone out his ass with that promo once and for all disproving all doubters over his mic skills. Congratulations Dolph. You are a star.
    Messenger: This is blasphemy! This is madness!
    King Leonidas: Madness...?
    King Leonidas: THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA!

Dolph's good. Austin and Rock? He's not had near enough time to show that level yet. Let the guy have his title match before you praise him too much, too quick.

Dolph Ziggler certainly proved all the doubters with that promo. He's a future multi time champ for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrastone View Post
    There we have it. We now know the future of the WWE. Someone who has the whole package like Austin did and The Rock did. Just proven not even 10 minutes ago. Dolph Ziggler just shone out his ass with that promo once and for all disproving all doubters over his mic skills. Congratulations Dolph. You are a star.
    Dolphs getting better on the mic, theres no doubt about that but he's hardly a great talker. Maybe in another year or two we can say his promo work is nearing Austin level but right now, he's still got alot of work left to do. And his biggest leap forward will be dropping and/or muzzling Vickie
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

I wasn't trying to say he is at The Rock or Austins level. I was saying that he has the whole package like them.
    Messenger: This is blasphemy! This is madness!
    King Leonidas: Madness...?
    King Leonidas: THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA!

Dolph will be champ by the end of the year. Woooooo