Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,364
    Blog Entries
    1

    Hardys vs. Beer Money vs. MCMG's

    Who is your money on when it comes to these three teams? Do you root on the Hardys or will they be used to perhaps elevate one of these other teams into the spotlight?

  2. #2
    Time for Beer Money to hold the gold if the MCMG are to lose their titles, their recent five match series was epic & the Hardy's are Mr & Mrs overrated.

  3. #3
    Dudleys Win the titles, retire, beer money and mcmg fight for titles with beer money winning,

  4. #4
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    3 minutes into the match Bubba turns on Devon and we get an unnecessary Team 3D feud.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    3 minutes into the match Bubba turns on Devon and we get an unnecessary Team 3D feud.
    I thought this but this is their 'last ever' match, i dont think its respectful to let it end in that way, but it will prob end that way.

  6. #6
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    I thought this but this is their 'last ever' match, i dont think its respectful to let it end in that way, but it will prob end that way.
    There's a few exceptions, but I never believe these "we lose we retire" stipulations. Especially with it being TNA.

    It's too good to be true having 3D put MCMG over like this
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    There's a few exceptions, but I never believe these "we lose we retire" stipulations. Especially with it being TNA.

    It's too good to be true having 3D put MCMG over like this
    I never believe them either but i think this will be there last match if not for a good while than for ever, I think Its Team 3D's choice, we wont see Devon on tv much anymore, i think he will be more of an agent.

  8. #8
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by TNA 'The very best' View Post
    I never believe them either but i think this will be there last match if not for a good while than for ever, I think Its Team 3D's choice, we wont see Devon on tv much anymore, i think he will be more of an agent.
    I see that happening eventually, I just fear that we get a Team 3D feud before that happens.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  9. #9
    Beer Money nor MCMG do not need the Hardy's to elevate them. Their 5 match series proved both teams are the greatest this generation, maybe all time.

  10. #10
    Take out The Hardys an this would be a solid match. It may just be me but I think Generation ME could have just as easily taken over for The Hardys seeing as they would keep that fast pace. I will always be a fan (some what) of The Hardy Boyz but I also know that it takes Matt atleast a billion hours just to get up off the Mat after being slammed down, and Jeff? He can barely do a lot of his old moves. He just has that swanton bomb, along with some light heavyweight moves.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.