Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tchocky360 View Post
    They can have a spot for Bischoff's son but not Anderson. They could at least try and give him some feud involving the TV title, it's wasted on that Paulie guy

Robbie E

But yeah I think Anderson should go somewhere and wrestle then come back to WWE. He actually had a spot in WWE, but how does he not have a spot in TNA. He could be the big star of TNA, but instead they making him into a nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    Robbie E

But yeah I think Anderson should go somewhere and wrestle then come back to WWE. He actually had a spot in WWE, but how does he not have a spot in TNA. He could be the big star of TNA, but instead they making him into a nobody.
    lol sorry was 5am or so when wrote that all I remembered was the Jersey Shore gimmick and the E bit of his name.

I think he'd be better going MVP's way and go to Japan for a bit, WWE doesn't seem interested, TNA has nothing for him, maybe he needs go somewhere else and see how he gets on for a bit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tchocky360 View Post
    lol sorry was 5am or so when wrote that all I remembered was the Jersey Shore gimmick and the E bit of his name.

I think he'd be better going MVP's way and go to Japan for a bit, WWE doesn't seem interested, TNA has nothing for him, maybe he needs go somewhere else and see how he gets on for a bit.
    It's all good man, I call him the Zack Ryder rip off. Except Zack's gimmick isn't based on the jersey shore, like people seem to think that it is.

Yeah MVP is enjoying Japan, and that could be a good way to go. However I think if I was Anderson I would go for Ring Of Honor. I think he should go there and regroup then try to come back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    It's all good man, I call him the Zack Ryder rip off. Except Zack's gimmick isn't based on the jersey shore, like people seem to think that it is.

Yeah MVP is enjoying Japan, and that could be a good way to go. However I think if I was Anderson I would go for Ring Of Honor. I think he should go there and regroup then try to come back.
    Ryder more of a Zac Morris from Saved by the Bell....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    All this time we/many on here thought he was injured.....
    Why not put him under a mask??? LOL
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    I like the idea of Mr. Anderson going to either ROH or Japan to regroup, better his skills and gimmick, then return. If he stays with TNA he should definitely win the TV Title and defend it every week on Impact to build prestige and all that good stuff that both the TV Title and himself both need. I don't think the 'E wants him as he is injury prone, but he can make a comeback if he works on it though.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

i think he promoting a movie he was in DOGS LIE the indie feature film came out Dec 13 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    I like the idea of Mr. Anderson going to either ROH or Japan to regroup, better his skills and gimmick, then return. If he stays with TNA he should definitely win the TV Title and defend it every week on Impact to build prestige and all that good stuff that both the TV Title and himself both need. I don't think the 'E wants him as he is injury prone, but he can make a comeback if he works on it though.
    personally, i think that is his biggest problem: he is injury prone

personally never been a fan but i think that he could work on his skills either on japan or mexico

Anderson is back and black.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

and apparently heavier.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.