Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimusSucks View Post
    Wikipedia mentions Barrett's background as a bareknuckle fighter, I know Wikipedia isn't the most trustworthy source but there are two sources cited for that information.
    Hum...either Im not remembering correctly on a previous thread or I got bad info. That's bad ass if he really was a bare knuckle fighter. I was kinda disappointing when I thought it was kayfabe.

Wikipedia mentions Barrett's background as a bareknuckle fighter, I know Wikipedia isn't the most trustworthy source but there are two sources cited for that information.
    Cool man, thanks for checking it out

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Well both articles referenced only make a passing mention, but I bet he was in more than a few backlot brawls, his face is kind of contorted in the way a fighters usually is.

Blog Entries
    in that last thread some people said it was kayfabe but they never proved it
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Not only is Lesnar a former UFC Champion but up until him no one had gone to a second round vs Shane Carwin, let alone made him tap out. I know the match is infamous for being controversial but Lesnar still won the fight.
    I didn't know that, but as a previous post in this thread says, you learn something new here everyday!

Blog Entries
    Not only is Lesnar a former UFC Champion but up until him no one had gone to a second round vs Shane Carwin, let alone made him tap out. I know the match is infamous for being controversial but Lesnar still won the fight.
    to be fair, he did get owned by cain.... he looked pathetic when he lost his belt.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I am going to go to the indies on this one and bring up a few names that I have seen in the Austin, Texas Indy Scene

As someone who has been in the ring with Jaykus Plisken, let me just say you don't want to mess up even the smallest spot when in the ring with him.

I couldn't find an entire video of this match but on a cold rainy day in Austin, Texas, Evan Gellistico and Gary Jay had a 20 minute brawl with Scott Summers and Ryan Genesis. I know that the Submission Squad is usually seen as a comedy act but those guys are tough as nails.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    to be fair, he did get owned by cain.... he looked pathetic when he lost his belt.
    Ya but whatever that disease he had was probably had something to do with it, I don't remember what it was but I have heard it is debilitating.

Blog Entries
    I agree with the earlier guys that cited Taker as a legit bad ass. Definitely not a guy to mess with.

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    I thought Wade Barrett's bare knuckle history was all kayfabe?
    Barrett's bare knuckle history is 100% legit.

And that's why I voted Brock Lesnar. He proved in UFC that he could fight with and beat the top fighters in the world.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Ya but whatever that disease he had was probably had something to do with it, I don't remember what it was but I have heard it is debilitating.
    I would be interested to hear what it was... but it doesn't excuse that he pretty much was running away from him... rich franklin beat chuck liddel with a broken freaking arm.. now that's a tough guy.
    #BeJelly