Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by imswm View Post
    Add Rick Rude, Animal and Steve Williams to that "past badasses" list.
    Rick Rude? Huh never heard anything about him being a bad ass outside the ring. Do tell if you have stories.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    Wasnt it in response to Kurt legit hurting an amateur wrestler and calling out puder though?

Sounds like Kurt messed with the bull and got the horns.
    It had to do with Tough Enough and was televised, so I don't think it was a legit match. That said: Wiki says otherwise and the last thing I heard about it was in Kurt Angles RF Video Shoot interview, and Kurt is known to have some memory lapses.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Rick Rude? Huh never heard anything about him being a bad ass outside the ring. Do tell if you have stories.
    Rick Rude was a former bouncer and was someone who people didn't want to mess with I believe. I heard stories about the lockerroom being scared of him. He also took out Ultimate Warrior with a slap to the face according to some wrestlers.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    Rick Rude was a former bouncer and was someone who people didn't want to mess with I believe. I heard stories about the lockerroom being scared of him. He also took out Ultimate Warrior with a slap to the face according to some wrestlers.
    That's awesome. I never knew that. And taking out the Warrior is Epic, because he is a POS. Met him in person as a kid a few times, so I believe any bitch slap for the warrior was deserved.

Chris Jericho. Chris wouldn't take shit from anyone backstage, you can ask Goldberg about that one.
    "I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before.....why? Because I can." - The "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    If we're looking at the past, Dan Hodge.
    ^^^ I heard some old timers talking about Hodge being a bad ass.

Here's another...Jesse Ventura. I mean one would think being a Navy Seal and a member of the Mongols Biker Club would have to make you a bad ass? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Yoshi Tatsu.

I hear that when he and Sheamus were roommates, while they were both working in FCW, Tatsu got pissed at Sheamus over not cleaning out his blender or something and kicked his ass. Ted DiBiases was there as a witness apparently.
    I heard it was because Sheamus tried bullying him? so Tatsu stood up for himself and beat him down.

Pretty cool either way!

Wade Barrett, looks a legit badass too and with his bare knuckle history he could hold his own for sure.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

William Regal and Wade barrett

I thought Wade Barrett's bare knuckle history was all kayfabe?

Blog Entries
    Barrett looks like a legit badass.

I don't know if he's a badass or not, but I don't want to be on the olther end of Cesaro's uppercut. However, I can't tell if he's a badass outside the ring.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!