Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Backstage stories I've heard is the legitimate bad ass in the back has always been the Undertaker. I've heard stories about him whooping up on wrestlers who disrespect him in the back and that includes Lesnar. But I've also heard a close second or just as bad isn't in the WWE anymore. And that would be your Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle, oh it's true, it's damn true. I've heard he as also whooped up on Lesnar and pretty much had wrestlers afraid to wrestle him and mess up, because he would hurt you during or afterwards. I heard many wrestlers refer to Angle outside the ring as an absolute animal.
    Yeah. Taker is someone I wouldn't want to piss off. Forcing Shawn Michaels to do the job to Austin at Wrestlemania 14 or else he would kick his ass is badass in it's own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    Didnt Daniel puder make kurt his bitch?

Not saying Kurt isn't legit mind you.
    I know they had something in the ring going on, but I'm just telling you what I've heard other wrestlers off camera say. I've heard them describe Kurt as a animal and Taker as a person never to fuck with.

But here's a old school bad ass for me....Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff.

Blog Entries
    Harley Race and Haku. Those two can take on the whole world.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

One more from back in my day that the wrestlers still tell stories about. IDK how many stories have been stretch to tall tales, but nobody....NOBODY wanted to cross or fuck with The Dynamite Kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    Harley Race and Haku. Those two can take on the whole world.
    ^^^^^YES! I've heard the same thing. I heard Race was crazy. If you invaded his territory as another promotion he would find you and beat you down. Walk right into the bar and fuck all the wrestlers up and was known to draw a gun too. He had Hogan pissing on himself one time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    One more from back in my day that the wrestlers still tell stories about. IDK how many stories have been stretch to tall tales, but nobody....NOBODY wanted to cross or fuck with The Dynamite Kid.
    Add Rick Rude, Animal and Steve Williams to that "past badasses" list.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    Didnt Daniel puder make kurt his bitch?

Not saying Kurt isn't legit mind you.
    Puder seems to have a fighter background, but I don't think he made Kurt his bitch. Daniel Puder locked on/in a legit kimura during a fake wrestling match, that's a cheap shot.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Quote Originally Posted by imswm View Post
    Add Rick Rude, Animal and Steve Williams to that "past badasses" list.
    If we're looking at the past, Dan Hodge.

Quote Originally Posted by Marx View Post
    Puder seems to have a fighter background, but I don't think he made Kurt his bitch. Daniel Puder locked on/in a legit kimura during a fake wrestling match, that's a cheap shot.
    Wasnt it in response to Kurt legit hurting an amateur wrestler and calling out puder though?

Sounds like Kurt messed with the bull and got the horns.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Yoshi Tatsu.

I hear that when he and Sheamus were roommates, while they were both working in FCW, Tatsu got pissed at Sheamus over not cleaning out his blender or something and kicked his ass. Ted DiBiases was there as a witness apparently.
    Most Japanese know some form of martial art (i'm not being racist here). Sheamus is a tough guy though!