Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Not to knock your thread or anything but this is about the fourth time I've seen this topic this year.

OT - Santino Marella
    Honestly I've been a lurker here for about 3 years and I've never seen one. But I believe you so sorry for the repost.
    "The champ is here" - John Cena

Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    Honestly I've been a lurker here for about 3 years and I've never seen one. But I believe you so sorry for the repost.
    No worries, it's emminently more interesting than a lot of the drivel we get on here.

Didn't Jericho beat the crap out of Goldberg?
    Lesnar for obvious reasons.
    Barrett as far as i know the whole bare-knuckle fighter gimmick isn't actually a gimmick.
    Cena you can tell by how he hits that he hits hard.

I added show as a bit of a novelty but thinking about it with his size he could legit hurt someone if he punched them.

Am going with "other" due to the Jericho and Booker T stories, both of them taking out perceived badasses back stage

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Brock Lesnar (does he count?).

Booker T (he did beat up Batista back when they had their fight).

Wade Barrett (comes across as the type of guy that could rough you up pretty good. Plus he's got that bare knuckle background, which is legit, contrary to what many think).
    After watching Batista in a real mma fight, this is no shocker to me now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Axehandle View Post
    I added show as a bit of a novelty but thinking about it with his size he could legit hurt someone if he punched them.
    Show does have a boxing background, he did leave wrestling to train as a boxer for a while, so yeah that's fair game I'd say.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Show does have a boxing background, he did leave wrestling to train as a boxer for a while, so yeah that's fair game I'd say.
    Reading your comment I almost wanna start a who would win in a real fight thread.

Show vs booker in a legit fight.

what about santino with his mma background ? yeah he gets beat on a regular basis in wwe but if he knows any sort of mma im sure that would make him a pretty tough guy..

Quote Originally Posted by rumblylwc View Post
    what about santino with his mma background ? yeah he gets beat on a regular basis in wwe but if he knows any sort of mma im sure that would make him a pretty tough guy..
    Well as far as mma goes the former UFC heavyweight champ is the most legit guy even if he did end with defeats.