Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I would be interested to hear what it was... but it doesn't excuse that he pretty much was running away from him... rich franklin beat chuck liddel with a broken freaking arm.. now that's a tough guy.
    It was Diverticulitis, not sure what it is but he had a 12 inch piece of his colon removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I would be interested to hear what it was... but it doesn't excuse that he pretty much was running away from him... rich franklin beat chuck liddel with a broken freaking arm.. now that's a tough guy.
    Brock had Diverticulitis but in a more serious form than usual, which meant he had to have surgery rather than just bowel rest. At one point he had a perforation in his intestine and some fecal matter leaked into his abdomen. Very nasty stuff.

I'm surprised no one has said "Bam Bam" for old time. Former Bounty Hunter, Former bouncer, and I've personally seen him in more then a handful of biker brawls. (Also: hands-down the nicest person I had ever met in my life, so long as you weren't someone that pissed him off)

As for now, I've definitely heard plenty of stories on Taker and if even 1/2 of them are true, I certainly wouldn't want to mess with him.

i ll say taker, lesnar, booker and big show,

Dean Ambrose is not a trained wrestler, but he has poor mans street fighting is a freaking lunatic so it could account for something. TNA would have to be a Samoa Joe, but as a signed active performer Alberrrrto Del Rio..

Now outside of the USA Kenta Kobashi is the toughest!! He did Judo and Rugby prior to wrestling, and he is crazy stiff

William Regal is Boss!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimusSucks View Post

And honestly, most badass wrestler I've ever seen is this man

Man that is some great shoot fighting.

Blog Entries
    New Jack.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Brock had Diverticulitis but in a more serious form than usual, which meant he had to have surgery rather than just bowel rest. At one point he had a perforation in his intestine and some fecal matter leaked into his abdomen. Very nasty stuff.
    thanks for that knowledge. that sounds like a very terrible situation.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Yoshi Tatsu.

I hear that when he and Sheamus were roommates, while they were both working in FCW, Tatsu got pissed at Sheamus over not cleaning out his blender or something and kicked his ass. Ted DiBiases was there as a witness apparently.
    Yea i've heard this story a few times in the past about that incident.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind....