Page 1 of 22 123 11 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Who are the True "Legit" Tough Guys in pro wrestling?

I am curious as to who you think are legit tough guys in the world of professional wrestling? I have read that Meng was legit. Of course you have Brock and Lashley, but who else would you not want to piss off or should any other wrestler mess around with?

Sheamus and Barrett are the ones I'd rather not piss off.

#REAL!

Yoshi Tatsu. That happy go lucky personality is just a cover, He's secretly the baddest motherfucker on the planet
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Yoshi Tatsu. That happy go lucky personality is just a cover, He's secretly the baddest motherfucker on the planet
    He is the second man I don't want to get kicked by. First is Tajiri. xD

These guys are tough!

#REAL!

Angle would tie you in about a million knots. Scott Steiner is generally just a scary man.

R.I.P. Guys

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Satino marrella is meant to be a bit tasty. Regal at full health is someone no one would want to piss off. Taker is obviously in the tough guy category. On the indies necrobutcher is a bit hard. As is brain damage. New jack is a sick muthafucka. Too Cold Scorpio is quite capable of looking after him self. Dr death was legitimate hard (rip). Booker T kicked battistas arse (twice).
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Satino marrella is meant to be a bit tasty. Regal at full health is someone no one would want to piss off. Taker is obviously in the tough guy category. On the indies necrobutcher is a bit hard. As is brain damage. New jack is a sick muthafucka. Too Cold Scorpio is quite capable of looking after him self. Dr death was legitimate hard (rip). Booker T kicked battistas arse (twice).
    Tasty or nasty? There's a story about Regal shooting on Goldberg in WCW, making him look ridiculous.
    The APA were legit tough guys. Dean Malenko, Terry Gordy, Stan Hansen, Dick Murdoch, Bruiser Brody, Steve Williams. I reckon you wouldn't want to face down Dustin Runnels.

Not a wrestler but Joey Styles. He knocked out JBL backstage a couple of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Tasty? No worries, we won't judge
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Not a wrestler but Joey Styles. He knocked out JBL backstage a couple of years ago.
    Joey=tough as fcuk

#REAL!