Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

When was the last time you were surprised?

Hey everyone. Living in the world of spoilers and dirt sheets of today, things are rarely surprising in the great sport of professional wrestling. So when was the last time you were genuinely surprised and marked out?

For me, I think it was when CM Punk cashed in MITB on Edge. It was the night after Edge beat Batista for the Championship, and Batista had just left Edge laid out in the center of the ring. CM Punk's music hit and I marked out hard!

When Brock Lesnar and Big Show destroyed the ring xD

When Chris Benoit won the big belt from Triple H. I was caught way off guard by that.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was surprised....

When Cena returned at the 2008 royal rumble. Surprised but not pleasantly... Sorry to all you chain gang members (if there are any left) but I stopped rooting for him the moment he left smackdown back in 2005 and had to perform on live t.v!

It's not the most shocking thing ever but I would have to say when Nexus invaded Raw for the first time

It was pretty surprising to see a bunch of nobodys take down the whole show and the top star in one swoop.
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

The last surprising moment i remember was when Chris Jericho made his comeback ... even his haircut surprised me

Eddie won WWE title by defeating Lesnar in 2004 considering Lesnar were indestructable back then

Quote Originally Posted by Northernwolf View Post
    It's not the most shocking thing ever but I would have to say when Nexus invaded Raw for the first time

It was pretty surprising to see a bunch of nobodys take down the whole show and the top star in one swoop.
    Same for me. It was completely unpredictable and so well executed. I knew WWE would drop the ball in later shows, but that particular moment was one of the biggest surprises for me for a very long time.

Nobody else was surprised when Daniel Bryan returned at SumerSlam?

Daniel Bryan's return was my last surprise.