Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Alex Riley

Blog Entries
    Hahahaa thanks. It's a play on words (not really) :-p
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind....

Blog Entries
    Wow. Really? Isn't it obvious that Riley will just put over the Miz? Sure it's one of the best face turns ever (since these don't really happen properly anymore.) Then he'll probably be off to Superstars or something unless he gets good at promoing or wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by zrdt12 View Post
    Wow. Really? Isn't it obvious that Riley will just put over the Miz? Sure it's one of the best face turns ever (since these don't really happen properly anymore.) Then he'll probably be off to Superstars or something unless he gets good at promoing or wrestling.
    oh well that will be disapointing seening him on superstars....but i guess ganna have to wait

While being Miz' lackey he was shit and now he turns on him and all of a sudden he is main event material, can fill in the void left by HHH, is the next big thing, etc...? This is just ridiculous. Yes, Riley has good mic skills, 'the look' and is probably decent in the ring, haven't seen much of him offcourse, but a main eventer? Right now? This is way opportunistic, after this feud he will be in midcard and from then on we just have to wait.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Great face turn, but im not making any predictions until a couple of months. Seen too many pushes randomly die lately
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    Great face turn, but im not making any predictions until a couple of months. Seen too many pushes randomly die lately
    I just hope he doesn't go out the way Darren Young after leaving Nexus
    Not removing until these happen... or until I get bored of them...

- Zack Ryder holds his first LIVE Z True Long Island Stories on RAW
    - Cm Punk, Claudio Castagnoli, Chris Hero and Colt Cabana are all signed to form C4
    - More to come as I think of them

One request fullfilled.

Blog Entries
    This storyline is perfect. Now I'm not talking perfect as in "Greatest Storyline of all time" or anything, but it's perfect in the sense that it was a logical, sane, rational progression and can help both superstars remain fresh with the crowd. This is actually a more positive version of Legacy breaking up (Legacy's breakup wasn't terrible, just could have been better)

Pros for Miz:
    Gives him time to further advance his promo and in-ring abilities, without damaging another top tier star's reputation
    Gives him proper airtime on Raw
    He gets to verbally go toe-to-toe with someone who also has decent (and a bit unpredictable) mic skills.
    Miz will come out the victor
    Gives more time for 3rd party star to become free to feud with (like Morrison or Kofi)

Pros for A-Ry:
    Gets to run a program with who is considered the top heel on raw.
    Will get a good amount of in-ring time.
    Solidifies his position (after his screw ups from 2010, Early 2011)
    Increases his mic-skills with another talented talker (rare opportunity in the lower-mid card)
    Strong Initial Solo Push (Post NXT)

Pros for WWE Universe:
    It's fresh and wanted (Strong Breakup feuds are fun, but far between in Today's WWE)
    Allows someone else to be in the WWE Title Picture (R-Truth among others)
    Riley is noticeably physical stronger and taller than Miz, thus more beat-downs, and revenge beat-downs by Miz (beat-downs = crowd pops)
    It was a logical progression (Too often in WWE Storylines are there massive plot holes and omissions, or it's a botch breakup like the Hart Dynasty)
    Riley's New, all things considered he'll be a fresh superstar with a different move set who will be displayed on Raw regularly for awhile.

This should be fun for the month or two it lasts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Logic has no place in pro wrestling.

May I have your attention please?

T-36th, MITB '11

Blog Entries
    Riley is like when you're playing in a Japanese RPG, and you're in a corner, getting beat down on, and some new character has a cut scene and kills EVERYTHING, saving your butt and then just becomes weaker than your main character immediately afterwards.

T-36th, MITB '11

Alex Riley is giving an oppertunity right now. It is really depends what he does with it. If he is anything like Truth, he will take advantage of it, if not he will be push back to mid carder.

Blog Entries
    mid-card would be an improvement, all things considered.

T-36th, MITB '11