Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex Riley

OMG! CM Punk just destroyed this dude. "He wants to get in ring with Ezekiel Jackson? What is he under the influence?" HA! Punk is GOLD. Good to hear his voice again.

Bump...............
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Quote Originally Posted by jhorton1215 View Post
    Really? This is the guy who should be the next "break-out" star. This guy was, at best, the sixth best rookie on NXT season 2. The crowd doesn't boo him because of heat, they boo because they know he sucks. I find him boring on the mic, and he tries too hard to be another Miz when he isn't even good enough to clip Miz's toenails. He's sloppy in the ring, and it's sad because he was in Development for over three years. His timing is off quite a bit, and he does not do a very good job of selling.

Sure we can argue that this was a weak season of NXT and I agree. Kaval is clearly the best in-ring performer. Percy was clearly the best on the mic and got the best crowd reactions. This week WWE eliminated Percy and Husky after a week in which Riley finished 5th in the polls and did nothing to improve his spot. I wonder why WWE just showed who was eliminated instead of showing the polls, because Riley would have been last and would have gone home and that is not what Vince McMahon wants.

Vince McMahon wants Alex Riley as his Season 2 winner of NXT.

Another thing that just bothers me, although it's not that important. He just looks really old for his age. He's only 29, but he looks like he has gray hairs, and he has that type of face to where I just want to punch him. Looks like the Season 1 winner will be far better than the Season 2 winner, and we have to give this guy a title match.

Why, oh why, WWE?
    Alex Reily is here to stay. Even if he is a knock off of the Miz......yes they're already Miz knock offs. He's fun to watch.....at ringside. He's a clown, just like Zack Ryder, but funny. That line he used on Eve, quoteing the song fancy, was hilarious.

YOU THINK YOU FANCY?

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Bump...............
    why do forum posters always say bump?

Quote Originally Posted by SaberToothTigerz View Post
    why do forum posters always say bump?
    Keep some threads current

Alex Riley can never be a MIZ OR world champ! Take it how you want but i speak to you the truth!

Now can you dig it, sucka... Vintage Booker T

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLace View Post
    Vintage
    Here's a fun game that will get you hammered. Grab a bottle of your favorite hard liquor. then every time Cole say vintage take a shot!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmytheBlack View Post
    Here's a fun game that will get you hammered. Grab a bottle of your favorite hard liquor. then every time Cole say vintage take a shot!
    First person to die wins?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Does the winner get a casket?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Does the winner get a casket?
    Yeah the KISS Kasket
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.