Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex Riley

Depends if he gets charged... other than that wwe should just forget it!!

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    WWTNA why don't you look in the mirror if you really want to find a TOOL, just saying, also he made a mistake, HAVE YOU EVER MADE A MISTAKE IN YOUR LIFE???? Its not the end of the world for him. You see when your an adult and have the right to drink sometimes you make bad decisions. I'm pretty sure everyone that drinks has gotten behind the wheel of a car when they should have called a taxi. Its a lesson learned, and everyone deserves a second chance, just not a 3rd or 4th. just saying

U MAD???

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    WWTNA why don't you look in the mirror if you really want to find a TOOL, just saying, also he made a mistake, HAVE YOU EVER MADE A MISTAKE IN YOUR LIFE???? Its not the end of the world for him. You see when your an adult and have the right to drink sometimes you make bad decisions. I'm pretty sure everyone that drinks has gotten behind the wheel of a car when they should have called a taxi. Its a lesson learned, and everyone deserves a second chance, just not a 3rd or 4th. just saying

U MAD???
    IPITS, your an example of a tool bro! Anywho, Riley just like anyone else doesn't deserve to get a second chance for doing something so stupid. A DUI is serious in my eyes. He could've killed somebody but all you can think about is giving him a second chance. YOUR A SOFTY! Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post

U MAD???
    This

He certainly doesnt deserve to be fired
    in fact, wwe should make a feud with cm punk about this!
    Punk deserves more, but this pretty much writes itself!

Quote Originally Posted by Manabu View Post
    in fact, wwe should make a feud with cm punk about this!
    Punk deserves more, but this pretty much writes itself!
    Punk must save Riley

Quote Originally Posted by jethro View Post
    Punk must save Riley
    Excellent! Punk can shave Riley's head and induct him into the SES. WWE, you need to keep Riley! Make this into a reality storyline idea! Shave his head as punishment! Done!
    To Be The Man, You Gotta Beat The Man, Wooooooo...!

god i hope they dont suspend or fire him for this..

Quote Originally Posted by SgtGohan View Post
    god i hope they dont suspend or fire him for this..
    Oh they will.... THEY WILL!! Just saying.

maybe they could actually build this feud, Gallows and mercury vs punk and riley!

Whatever they do, don't fire him. Use this with Punk trying to save him!