Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 329

Thread: EWN United

  1. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Just bumping this thread back up, to see if we have any more takers for tonight

    EWN UTD meet up. 10pm UK time. Be there or be square
    I'll be square unless it goes to extra time, otherwise I guess I'm a circle or triangle I suppose
     

  2. #132
    *Breaking news*

    Steve will be on slightly later because he is watching the rest of Barca v Madrid game after Liverpool beat Man City.

    We will give you more details as we get them!

     

  3. #133
    *MORE BREAKING NEWS! *

    Portuguese Wing Wizard Deco is a doubt for tonight's matches because of the football on! Transfer stories continue to Link Deco with an 100Mil Transfer to Real Madrid! With time running out in the January transfer market it remains to be seen if EWN United would be willing to sell there star winger without a replacement!

    More as we get it.. EWN Sports News

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  4. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    *MORE BREAKING NEWS! *

    Portuguese Wing Wizard Deco is a doubt for tonight's matches because of the football on! Transfer stories continue to Link Deco with an 100Mil Transfer to Real Madrid! With time running out in the January transfer market it remains to be seen if EWN United would be willing to sell there star winger without a replacement!

    More as we get it.. EWN Sports News
    Haha you stole all my thunder! No one is bigger than the club! EWN United will continue on will star player Steve!
     

  5. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha you stole all my thunder! No one is bigger than the club! EWN United will continue on will star player Steve!
    Haha! They dont need us.. Last i heard Tomsta was banging in the goals!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  6. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Haha! They dont need us.. Last i heard Tomsta was banging in the goals!
    Yeah he does score alot....when he's not offside

    I'm top scorer and top assist, you've been great in your short time.

    Shining has been great in midfield, not so great at the back.

    And Van is just useless
     

  7. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah he does score alot....when he's not offside

    I'm top scorer and top assist, you've been great in your short time.

    Shining has been great in midfield, not so great at the back.

    And Van is just useless
    Haha! yeh he dont mind being offside i will give him that!

    It's all good fun anyways!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  8. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Haha! yeh he dont mind being offside i will give him that!

    It's all good fun anyways!
    Oh hell yeah! It's great fun.
     

  9. #139
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,578
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah he does score alot....when he's not offside

    I'm top scorer and top assist, you've been great in your short time.

    Shining has been great in midfield, not so great at the back.

    And Van is just far superior to me in every way! i've never beaten him and he legitimately got 7 goals in the last 8-0 win.

    I wish I wasn't smelly.
    Well tough. You're stupidly smelly :P

  10. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Well tough. You're stupidly smelly :P
    Damn you editing machine!

    *realises Liverpool won*

    Don't worry about it
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.