Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    You're going to need me in net at least ;_;

I'm a good free kick taker and crosser too
    You're more than that!

Without you Van..

..There is no team! <3

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Van has it now, right?

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Van has it now, right?
    I'll shout you an invite for the club next time I'm on!

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    I'll shout you an invite for the club next time I'm on!
    I think I'm already in

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I think I'm already in
    You might be... I'll check when I'm next on and if not I'll shout you an invite

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    You might be... I'll check when I'm next on and if not I'll shout you an invite
    Good man!

Blog Entries

Official Power Rankings of all-time EWN United players

Rules are simple. You must have played at least 1 match in clubs with any EWN based team from any previous or current FIFA. You will be judged on that performance too lol

1. Steve - Mainly because he was the best any. Not gunna lie, he's so bad at heading he got his own James Blunt parody song but excluding that he's a damn good any. Can't remember him playing as a single position so won't comment.

2. THBK - I think he only played 2. Solid as fuck as well, barely played so he could be better or worse than I'm letting on but he did perform great in our match.

3. CG BigMan - I think he played a handful with us. I remember on the first game he played I crossed it in and he majestically placed that bastard into the net. Needs more games in him for proper judgement but dependable top bloke it seems.

4. Van Hooligan X - Egotistical much? Maybe. But out of all regulars I had the most MOTMs and assists and I'm 1 of the only people who can accurately free kick, helped the FIFA 13 with my GOAT corners and amazing through balls/crosses so I feel this is quite accurate. The kid hates playing any mind but considering he's the best GK we'll let it side.

5. Pau - I imagine this will upset a few of you but let's be honest. Pau not only has DAT FLUKEYNESS but plays a good any, he's the only person that can brag EA Cup wins with multiple people and is probably the most solid regular at finishing.

6. Rehmix - The little yank that could! In his first ever FIFA game he went balls deep with us and we all expected Giddy-levels of derp. Boy how were we wrong. Solid passer, good any, and decent finisher.

7. Tomsta - The bald beauty, the majestic salmon, the peoples drunk! Only 7th? Yeah, sorry Tom...Your other appearance in this list plays a shit-ton more than you and you may be higher than Rehm if I fail to remember sober you missing a 1 yard sitter. Good any mind and good finisher...usually.

8. Shin - I imagine he'll hate me for placing him as the lowest regular but I do believe he ended as our top scorer at the end of FIFA 13. My main problem is when you play the CDM and then play strikers positioning...Other than that you're a great passer and a brave and daring any :3 (Don't hate me ;_

-----------POWER GAP-------

9. Pau as CB - I hope you enjoy defenders that can't into positioning or tackling

10. Shin as a GK - I HOPE YOU ENJOY EZ GOALS OPPOSITION!

11. Tom as El Drunko - You're literally playing with 10 men and you'll mainly here myself saying "Tomsta you're offside" every 6 seconds.

12. Giddy - Yeah that's right...You're behind drunk Tom. Get gud or git rekt.

Haha that's incredible!

Cheers Van. I did play striker for a bit and was decent but any is my game. #CaptainMarvel
    To be fair to Shin, we played alot just us two and did very well.

The Trinity
    With the greatest of respect to THBK and CG Big Man, I must have played 20x more games than they've played and they rank 2nd and 3rd whilst I come 8th? Good logic Van