Administrator
    Blog Entries

Kurt Angle: 'WWE Is Trying To Sign Me'

Kurt Angle claimed over Twitter that WWE was trying to sign him for the Royal Rumble but that he was remaining loyal to TNA. Angle tweeted in response to a fan question about whether he'd be a surprise entrant:Nope! I'm Happy Where I Am. No Rumble for Me!!!!My Loyalty Is With Tna. Wwe Is Knocking On My Door, But I Won't Answer. Of course, it is Kurt Angle speaking. Do you believe him? Comment below!

More...

Blog Entries
    Maybe hes serious. The WWE have been reaching out a lot to old favorites since last year - Stone Cold, HBK, The Rock, Nash, and Booker.

i could see them trying to.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul

Who hacked him this time?!

He is one of the best wrestlers in the business so of course they are trying
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    I can see this, but it wouldn't suprise me if WWE decided to lie and say they didn't, even if they did, mostly because nobody believes a word he says!

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    I can see this, but it wouldn't suprise me if WWE decided to lie and say they didn't, even if they did, mostly because nobody believes a word he says!
    That's only when he lets the bottle talk for him
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul