Administrator
    Blog Entries

Ole Anderson Blasts Vince McMahon & HOF

Original Four Horsemen member Ole Anderson has criticized Vince McMahon and WWE about his exclusion from the Horsemen line-up in WWE's Hall of Fame announcement this week. Anderson's comments came in an interview with Mike Mooneyham. "Vince McMahon hates my guts, and I don't like him. So that's all there is to it," Anderson said.Anderson said he couldn't make the Hall of Fame anyway due to his health.He called the WWE Hall of Fame a "joke."

More...

Blog Entries
    When is Vince going try to make amends with the wrestlers and people he has pissed off over the past 3 decades???
    The list goes on and on of deserving Hall of Famers.... The Andersons Ole and Gene, Sammartino, Backlund, The Garvins Ronnie and Jimmy, Judy Martin and Leilani Kai and a few others that comes to mind...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Well Ole is correct, the WWE HOF is a complete joke. It's shameful to put people like Drew Carey in, but leave Ole Anderson out. I'd be ashamed to be in the WWE HOF as it is now. Vince will never make amends, he's an ass through and through and will never change.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey