View Poll Results: Do you think Kurt Angle will be TNA World Champion next?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 42.86%
  • No

3 42.86%
  • Not sure

1 14.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you think Angle will be champ next?

Seeing that Kurt Angle is climbing the top 10 contenders ladder. By the way, great move from TNA to do that IMO. But when he gets to the top do you think he will beat RVD for the title, or is a way for Kurt to take some time off and do that movie I keep hearing about.

I think Kurt said if he loses on the way to the top, then that's it for him. But this could be a way for him to leave and then return in the future.

Do you like seeing RVD with the title? I for one do, I think he carries it well and at first it would have been cool for him to have chased it a bit more, he won it very quickly I think.

If Angle does in fact win, do you think it's a good decision?

I think not,The TNA will put somebody else to be champion. but still think he deserves more than the RVD.

With Kurt's story of beating everyone in the Top 10 rankings and him "being done if he loses", it's fairly obvious that he's going to win the title. You don't book a man like Angle in that kind of a story and don't give him the title.

Do I want this to happen? No. Angle doesn't need the title
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Angle will win the title and hold till bound for glory. On a sidenote i never understood the point of the top 10 system used in
    tna.

Maybe he will lose and leave. then he can comeback to some better theme music. Jesus that theme song sucks, i mean its like 80's music with early 90's rappin!

What Angle needs to do is get in a feud against Swagger in WWE! But thats another topic. Angle should get the TNA championship.

Quote Originally Posted by AGEOFFALL View Post
    Angle will win the title and hold till bound for glory. On a sidenote i never understood the point of the top 10 system used in
    tna.
    It's their way to establish contenders for the belt instead of just random people having random #1 contender matches
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    It's their way to establish contenders for the belt instead of just random people having random #1 contender matches
    So now Kurt Angle is on a quest to beat 10 wrestlers then?

i think that at bound for glory he will get it as one final run as tna champion in tna before he goes back to wwe heres hoping or goes to do mma a fatal 4 way with him aj jeff and anderson o he could win it at no surrender since its now vacated

He will probaly lose at BFG and take time off as he has stated that he would like a long peroid of time off I dont see him going to WWE MMA is almost out of the question also because of him being 41 years old while he could do it he wouldn't have a very long career imo as with his body condtion already and the punshment he would take in MMA. I dont see him being a TNA Champion anymore I see him putting over either Pope or AJ at BFG