Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

[thinks about midcard]

so its seems like the general consensis is that Punk will win, i to would normally lean to that conclusion but i have a feeling Laurinatis will somehow screw Punk over and cost him the title

HAVE A NICE DAY!

Quote Originally Posted by CactusJackBangBang! View Post
    so its seems like the general consensis is that Punk will win, i to would normally lean to that conclusion but i have a feeling Laurinatis will somehow screw Punk over and cost him the title
    yeah thats what im thinking, how can punk NOT get screwed out of the title, my only thought is Laurinitis' refereeing is awful to the point where punk gets pissed, kicks him in the face and looses by DQ. But if Dolph isnt in a world title match at Wrestlemania imma be piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed.

[thinks about midcard]

would like to see ziggler win but i dont think he draws enough to be champion at WM, so would rather him lose to have a lengthy run later in the year
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

I'm looking forward to this match. just because these 2 are both good wrestlers. I think Ziggler shouldn't be champ yet. They should wait a while to give him to title so the moment will be special when he wins it. So I hope Punk wins.
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    how about if Ace screws Punk out the title, then he wins it back in EC, good call because everyone is expecting Punk to win