Thread: I Miss Managers

I Miss Managers

Anybody older than 25 such as I, got the pleasure of seeing great managers in wrestling, adding a different level of entertainment, I myself wish some legends could be brought in for this job, and this job alone. I miss the days of the mouth of the south jimmy hart and his megaphone, Bobby the Brain heenan and his hillarious put downs, the beautiful Miss Elizabeth for the softer side, and of course My main Man MR Fuji, smashing the opposition with his cane or throwing salt in there faces. back in those days the greatest managers made the show entertaining and surely put a different spotlight on certain wrestlers..... So my question is Which legends would You bring back as managers, and for who.... cause i thinks its mnissing these days.
    Arn Anderson-Daniel bryan
    Million Dollar Man- Dibiase JR
    Great Muta-Jeff Hardy
    Jim Ross- Jack Swagger
    Jake the snake- CM punk
    NOW HIT MY MUSIC

I whole heartily agree. People like Ezekiel Jackson could REALLY do with a male manager of some colour and worth - like a Mr Fuji or Dr of Style Slick ....... "Turn out the lights, the parties over!"

Blog Entries
    Michael Cole should becoming a manager instead of a commentator.

Besides giving ex wrestlers something to do, it gives non athletic guys a chance to get into the business if they can talk. See Jim Cornette and Jimmy hart.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Blog Entries
    managers were great. I would like to see Teddy step down as GM and be a manager again, especially for Ezekiel Jackson

Yea definitely man, managers are lacking.The only manager around is Vickie Guerrero and she's wack lol

I loved managers being a major part of gimmicks and pushing wrestlers, i wished there would be a resurrection of it.
    R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero, the last wrestler who made wrestling not only fun, but brought a spark that could never be matched.
    1967 - 2005

---
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. - Ron Paul