Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think the only thing stopping NXT being a brand right now is the fact they keep talking about the competition and previous seasons in a way Smackdown and Raw never do. It's good to see proper storylines evolve for the regulars on the show though because it means when they do get pushed onto Smackdown or Raw they will be better all-rounders rather than scared rabbits who can wrestle a bit.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Many have been clamoring for a third brand to be introduced again. This could be it, IF ifs on tv. If not, whats the point? Because not many people will see it compared to the main shows.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Many have been clamoring for a third brand to be introduced again. This could be it, IF ifs on tv. If not, whats the point? Because not many people will see it compared to the main shows.
    Well i will still enjoy it goddamnit!! As long as they drop the whole competition part of it.

So Striker is the NXT General Manager or what?
    ​

They don't need a third brand. I don't watch NXT or Superstars but they are still useful to have for the in-experienced talent to go out and work on their skills.

NXT has been great over the last month or two

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

I just dont know why its still on, I bet Vince thinks it's WWE Heat lol

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Under the ring before big show tears it down.
    I cant watch nxt
    to me it's filler all written all over it.
    I will begin to watch it when there are tittles on the line, when it gets a expansive roster, bring more developmental wrestlers from fcw and it needs its own important role.
    vince always liked to add this third brand who is just for the lowest of all.
    Same shit he did to ecw back when it stopped meaning anything on late 2009 early 2010

Blog Entries
    So I haven't watched NXT in forever! The last time I watched was at the end of the 2nd season. I had free time on my hands, and thought I'd watch an episode since a lot of people on the site have been saying it is decent. I was surprised by the amount of time they gave the Tyson/Reks match, and thought it was decent. After that though, I felt like i was watching SD with the backstage segments, and replays of Raw. Then the A-Ry/Titus match, I didn't think was anything special or even having the WOW factor, but I will say it was nice seeing A-Ry wrestle a match, if only they'd bring him and Kidd on to Sd and Raw instead of NXT. Oh, and I would love for Regal to join King and Cole on Raw as a 3 man commentary team