Administrator
    Blog Entries

SD Roulette Wheel Next Week, HOF Tix Update, Mo...

Partial Source: Pwinsider -- Zack Ryder was at LucasFilm in California working on an unconfirmed project of some kind. Ryder may be off television for a few weeks to see his chokeslam at the hands of Kane. -- Next week's Smackdown taping in Las Vegas is advertising the "infamous Roulette Wheel,": which will be the RAW Roulette gimmick. Daniel Bryan vs. Mark Henry vs. Big Show in a steel cage is being advertised locally. -- Comic book writer Jim Shooter posted a recent blog about his inv...

More...

Blog Entries
    a Smackdown roulette? cool!
    Right to Un-censor!

WWE already decided which matches will happen so the roulette wheel is pointless IMO
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    As always with the roulette wheel gimmick, as long as they've chosen matches that will actually be good to watch as opposed to 'pig pen match', 'tuxedo match', 'pillow fight' and the like, it works as a good gimmick.

I'm also hoping that Booker is manning the wheel, and that we get another booker dance.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    As always with the roulette wheel gimmick, as long as they've chosen matches that will actually be good to watch as opposed to 'pig pen match', 'tuxedo match', 'pillow fight' and the like, it works as a good gimmick.

I'm also hoping that Booker is manning the wheel, and that we get another booker dance.
    a Divas pillow fight would be ok for me. Although I am hoping for maybe a hardcore one.
    Right to Un-censor!