Administrator
    Blog Entries

Updates: Mike Tyson & Randy Savage To HOF?

-- Jim Ross says that he believes Mike Tyson will be inducted into the Hall of Fame at some point. Ross was asked about Tyson's chances on Twitter Thursday night, to which he responded "Absolutely." Tyson was part of the angle that gave rise to Steve Austin's ascendency to the WWE Title level in the 1990s and has guest hosted RAW in 2010. -- Lanny Poffo appeared on a podcast hosted by Steve Wilton and commented on the possibility of Randy Savage being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this ...

More...

They deserve both
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    MR T deserves it before Tyson I think. Not that order means anything in the HoF.

Off topic: I like this new section, it's the perfect place for people who want to discuss spoilers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    MR T deserves it before Tyson I think. Not that order means anything in the HoF.

Off topic: I like this new section, it's the perfect place for people who want to discuss spoilers
    Didn't Mr T turn it down due to Pete Rose being in it already lol

Blog Entries
    I find it pathetic that people like Mike Tyson, Drew Carey, Bob Barker, Pete Rose, and William Perry can get into the HOF when wrestlers like Dr. Death, Terry Gordy, The Freebirds, Kevin Nash, ect... aren't even given a thought about being entered.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    I find it pathetic that people like Mike Tyson, Drew Carey, Bob Barker, Pete Rose, and William Perry can get into the HOF when wrestlers like Dr. Death, Terry Gordy, The Freebirds, Kevin Nash, ect... aren't even given a thought about being entered.
    I agree, the wrestlers deserve it more then the celebrities. It's really crappy.

I have no problem with Randy Savage or Mike Tyson. Also - - Why isn't The Undertaker in the HOF yet? The guy has been there forever, and he has a ton of accomplishments under his belt.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I have no problem with Randy Savage or Mike Tyson. Also - - Why isn't The Undertaker in the HOF yet? The guy has been there forever, and he has a ton of accomplishments under his belt.
    Makes you wonder doesn't it?