Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    R(ob)ism #003 -- Don't fucking buy a Big Mac. They're a waste of your good money. See McDonald's has a "Value Menu" where you can buy a Double Cheeseburger. Buy the Double Cheeseburger, tell them No Ketchup, No Mustard, Add Mac Sauce! Voila!! You've now paid $1.50 for a Big Mac without that nasty ass lettuce and that third bun no one cares about. You can get 2 sandwiches for the price of one. Think about it. They don't use the 4/1 meat for Big Mac's. They use the 10/1. Same meat that's on the Double Cheeseburger. WE'RE IN A RECESSION! EAT LIKE IT!
    You know a lot of people don't realise that Maccas will make pretty much anything to order. They just don't advertise it so people won't know

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You know a lot of people don't realise that Maccas will make pretty much anything to order. They just don't advertise it so people won't know
    Because its fucking annoying to do.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    R(ob)ism #013 -- Bitch, don't try to be cute. You KNOW you got that tongue ring because you suck a mean dick! Don't try to hide it by saying "I just thought it looked cute. Tee hee." No, you got it because you want my children going down the back of your throat. But hey, it's a good thing.

R(ob)ism #013 -- Bitch, don't try to be cute. You KNOW you got that tongue ring because you suck a mean dick! Don't try to hide it by saying "I just thought it looked cute. Tee hee." No, you got it because you want my children going down the back of your throat. But hey, it's a good thing.
    Indeed it is.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Banned
    Blog Entries
    R(ob)ism #014 -- "If you're bored, do not... do not... DO NOT PUT YOUR DICK IN A GLASS BOTTLE!!! Expansion... sucks. Heh."

R(ob)ism #014 -- "If you're bored, do not... do not... DO NOT PUT YOUR DICK IN A GLASS BOTTLE!!! Expansion... sucks. Heh."
    Rob I know your'e bored, so why don't you check out my video!
    A star in the making

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyClay View Post
    Rob I know your'e bored, so why don't you check out my video!
    Would if I could but, I'm at work. No access to YT here.

Would if I could but, I'm at work. No access to YT here.

Their is a lot of guys who come on this site, at work may I ask why?
    A star in the making

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyClay View Post
    Their is a lot of guys who come on this site, at work may I ask why?
    Because we all have varying lives? I don't know the answers for everyone else so, I couldn't even begin to answer for them. I come on here sporadically thgough the night for a multitude of reasons.

1.) It keeps me sane when I have contact with people outside of this place. Especially when I'm here for 12 and 16 hours every day.

2.) I'm an e-fedder and the blog mod. I have to maintain appearances, write promos, write shows, get information, approve blogs, etc. I work night shift so the only way to get all the things I need is at night time because I try to sleep during the day. Unfortunatley that does not happen as it should.

Meh. They're the only two I care to explain and elaborate upon.